Pnp SIT DOWN POODLES

DeletedUser43325

in summary you didn't even read it nor notice what its about.
if you were not lazy you would have noticed its about an ally 4 times smaller outplay them, make them waste all offense they had as ally and when they feel the need to seem like a top ally but in reality just makes em look vulnerable to anyone not just us.

but thanks for playing along Mik, always nice to see you share your wisdom.

I don't think you understand how summaries work.

DeletedUser55855

I don't think you understand how summaries work.

i don't think you know how reading and understanding a PNP works.. humor left your body years ago.. please be quiet or go and try and recover it.

DeletedUser43325

i don't think you know how reading and understanding a PNP works.. humor left your body years ago.. please be quiet or go and try and recover it.

You wrote 10,000 words about taking a single city from an alliance in which you required outside help to even take. Which part of your "PNP" was supposed to be funny? Looked more like a lot of self gratification for a very small accomplishment. I don't think it's my reading or comprehension skills that are the issue.

Side note is this a new record for you for length of time made it into a server without being banned yet? Have you learned better than to brag about how many accounts you are running at once to other people (I did enjoy sending in that ticket in helio)

DeletedUser55855

You wrote 10,000 words about taking a single city from an alliance in which you required outside help to even take. I don't think it's my reading or comprehension skills that are the issue.

Side note is this a new record for you for length of time made it into a server without being banned yet? Have you learned better than to brag about how many accounts you are running at once to other people (I did enjoy sending in that ticket in helio)

First of all your comment just proved that you didn't read the PNP because you would have seen what kind of help JFL provided and in what way Semper Fi tried to break the siege.

Second what ban are you talking about? Because except for alliance name ban there wasnt any ;)

Besides if you think you have any proof of me playing on multiple accounts please provide it, we would love to laugh :)

Phalanx doesn't effect biremes at all. Who taught you this game?
Yes well there I made a little mistake i meant to put Ram instead of Phalanx but you get the point dont you. Its late man give me a break
smiley_emoticons_sleep.gif

DeletedUser55902

So what miknel is saying is he is as dumb as semper and would make same mistake they did. How's that summary for ya?

DeletedUser41656

So what miknel is saying is he is as dumb as semper and would make same mistake they did. How's that summary for ya?

Thats pretty much the only thing a man can come up with the brains of a Poodle. Sit down. But 5 stars for choosing this name. Suits you apparently quite well brain wise.

DeletedUser49993

Thats pretty much the only thing a man can come up with the brains of a Poodle. Sit down. But 5 stars for choosing this name. Suits you apparently quite well brain wise.
reported for offensive language

DeletedUser55855

how about this... you lost a war vs 10 player team, when you had around 110 players, need i say more?

DeletedUser31931

meehh does not matter, phalanx nor bonuses are not a topic here, get lost out of my PNP with such talk @Tusc2010
I was just pointing out that your entire thread is based on the fact that Phalanx helps when defending a siege. It doesn't. A new player reading this nonsense would be actively confused and mislead. Kinda defeats the point of a look-how-good-I-am-at-Grepo thread when it shows you don't know how the game works too, eh? :D

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Dont know bout anyone else, but I seriously got bored by the 3rd or was it the second sentence.. just looks like blah blah blah..
Only good thing is its in its own thread so we dont have to see it in top 12 thread.. (although knowing ev1lkings mannerisms, I am sure we will see more of the same in every thread).

DeletedUser55855

I was just pointing out that your entire thread is based on the fact that Phalanx helps when defending a siege. It doesn't. A new player reading this nonsense would be actively confused and mislead. Kinda defeats the point of a look-how-good-I-am-at-Grepo thread when it shows you don't know how the game works too, eh? :D

it shows that i know well enough to kick butt of anyone i want with my team.

DeletedUser49993

Dont know bout anyone else, but I seriously got bored by the 3rd or was it the second sentence.. just looks like blah blah blah..
Only good thing is its in its own thread so we dont have to see it in top 12 thread.. (although knowing ev1lkings mannerisms, I am sure we will see more of the same in every thread).
Instead of complaining, maybe do something better?
Sry these low comments make me really tired

DeletedUser55855

Seriosly now stop... please you are embarrassing yourself with this kind of comments... we are first on this server at points on everything and we have the easiest ocean with you guys... we don t even pay attention to you guys... how many times we put your alliance in siege comparing at how many cities we cq everyday?
Show my some stats not some pm's...
Noob did the best with those spies because we seriosly don t have enough food and a lot of our troops are bored in the cities and we just made your life harder... wow we are at war btw even that it s not a war
Don t reply, i m a noob in a good alliance I know so you don t need to tell me:D

HAHAHA how is me showing everyone how you guys fly into bir wall with 0 brain usage an embarresment for me?

You said:
we don t even pay attention to you guys... how many times we put your alliance in siege comparing at how many cities we cq everyday?

only reason your ally does not pay attention to us is because you cant even land on us, we saw what happened when hobs went after bernie 4 times... ummm only once and i actually know when to let something go than to charge in and lose everything for no reason.

being ranked first, means nothing if your brain usage and organization is so little, when an alliance 4 times smaller than yours can take a city from "best" ally and make you waste all you had i dont call that embarrasing.