Pnp SIT DOWN POODLES

DeletedUser49993

Whose complaining merely voiced its boring.. "low comments", hahahaha..
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
Difference is, you are complaining about a post, in which much effort was put, because you dislike Filip and have to defend your allies in war.

Im complaining about biased and disrespectful comments. o_O

DeletedUser55855

Difference is, you are complaining about a post, in which much effort was put, because you dislike Filip and have to defend your allies in war.

not my fault semper gave me so much content to work with...

DeletedUser31931

it shows that i know well enough to kick butt of anyone i want with my team.
I am confused...you took one city from an alliance led by a player who has failed at leading alliances 3 worlds in a row. On one of them, if I'm not mistaken, his own alliance internalized him. And this one city shows you can "kick butt of anyone you want with your team"? :eek:

DeletedUser52067

Two things:

1) Everybody dislikes Filip
2) If we were allied with semper or cared about 45 that siege would have been broken easily

DeletedUser49993

Two things:

1) Everybody dislikes Filip
2) If we were allied with semper or cared about 45 that siege would have been broken easily
Does the name "Border Agreement" fit better?
I get that many people dislike Filip. Still you can show some respect and unbiased behaviour. But i guess that is too much asked for Grepo externals.

@tusc still they are in no.1 spot and still no big team has started to fight them and to be fair they have some decent players, alot of gold and much unused firepower.

DeletedUser52067

Does the name "Border Agreement" fit better?
I get that many people dislike Filip. Still you can show some respect and unbiased behaviour. But i guess that is too much asked for Grepo externals.

@tusc still they are in no.1 spot and still no big team has started to fight them and to be fair they have some decent players, alot of gold and much unused firepower.

Well if focusing on our ocean means pact then we’re pacted with every alliance not in 44 I guess

But you guys are right we should probably be pushing out in all directions with no plan that usually works out much better for alliances

DeletedUser45360

Well if focusing on our ocean means pact then we’re pacted with every alliance not in 44 I guess

But you guys are right we should probably be pushing out in all directions with no plan that usually works out much better for alliances

smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser49993

Didnt knew Ocean borders were expansion borders. Only noobs orientate on ocean borders imo. All im saying you guys and Semper Fi are avoiding each other and prefer to take "easy" food.

DeletedUser52067

Didnt knew Ocean borders were expansion borders. Only noobs orientate on ocean borders imo. All im saying you guys and Semper Fi are avoiding each other and prefer to take "easy" food.

You are right we are all noobs. Can’t argue with you guys your answers are just always overwhelmingly intelligent. I can’t keep up

DeletedUser49993

You are right we are all noobs. Can’t argue with you guys your answers are just always overwhelmingly intelligent. I can’t keep up
Well if you are out of arguments you start to be sarcastic and start the intelligence talk i guess. I didnt call you noobs, which i would expect you to understand, i called players noobs, that orientate on ocean borders, as if you were only allowed to be in one. I even respect your team alot for what you did in the early weeks.

I wished people actually would not pick 1-2 words/ a sentence out of context and ignore the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:

princess Kuini

Phrourach
All bow down to Tjaards obvious Game experience, the man who knows what we should do...Now if only I knew who he is so we could all req to join his alliance.
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser49993

All bow down to Tjaards obvious Game experience, the man who knows what we should do...Now if only I knew who he is so we could all req to join his alliance.
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
I expected a bit more from EN Externals than **** talk and trolling. Tell me how many PNP do you have seen in the last 2 years? I guess it is all going down lol and it is really funny and hipocrytical to see that the players who complain about too much trash talk are the bigges trash talkers themselves

And as i told before Im Bernie Sanders 2k20 IG.

DeletedUser53664

You’re right, we will plan an op tomorrow to send out a bunch of 10 hr CSs to appease you. Do you mind picking our targets for us

DeletedUser55855

You’re right, we will plan an op tomorrow to send out a bunch of 10 hr CSs to appease you. Do you mind picking our targets for us

how about this.. stop with hugging and avoiding top alliances and actually start fighting someone ;)

because as of now only Charlie and JFL have the balls to war with someone of note while rest of you just eat easy food and call yourselves great.

DeletedUser49993

Sarcasm isnt proofing your point mate. id say check the map again. Didnt knew sending cs to an neighbor city would take 10h. Point is, even Semper players told me you guys have some kind of agreement. Maybe not a pact, maybe a silent border agreement, who knows.

That is why i respect charlie. He may trash talk like a lot of people do. But atleast he is fighting against top teams and isnt hugging.

DeletedUser52067

how about this.. stop with hugging and avoiding top alliances and actually start fighting someone ;)

because as of now only Charlie and JFL have the balls to war with someone of note while rest of you just eat easy food and call yourselves great.

Charlie tried a casual CS on us tonight, we're fighting doka and pillars. Not top dogs but they're close to us. Literally don't know what you guys want us to do, like EG said we're not going to start sending out 10 hour CS's. Our location is our location lol

DeletedUser53664

Didn’t you tell me the Koreans would take 44, we have taken cities from them. We have a plan. We stick to our plan

DeletedUser55855

Didn’t you tell me the Koreans would take 44, we have taken cities from them. We have a plan. We stick to our plan

taking few cities does not mean they are losing besides.. i just took a quick look on grepolife and you guys havent taken a single city from them in a looong while, seems your "plan" isnt working out.

DeletedUser53664

wh
taking few cities does not mean they are losing besides.. i just took a quick look on grepolife and you guys havent taken a single city from them in a looong while, seems your "plan" isnt working out.

Who have you guys taken cities from? I see no one of note. Not even a city from the ally you made this PnP about, which btw you had to call in 2 other alliances to help you

DeletedUser45360

I've been saying this from day 1, Frosted Charms suck. They are awful players.

A quick search on Glife, will show that they are struggling to take cities from the 19 player Korean alliance. The 3 cities that they have taken were all from the same player, so he was probably inactive hence why they were able to take them. They are really not fighters, they are huggers.