Pnp SIT DOWN POODLES

DeletedUser45360

wh

Who have you guys taken cities from? I see no one of note. Not even a city from the ally you made this PnP about, which btw you had to call in 2 other alliances to help you
What notable cities have you guys taken? All I see are ghosts and inactives

c5c7447287090a558b4530cbbf0fb767.png

DeletedUser55884

how about this.. stop with hugging and avoiding top alliances and actually start fighting someone ;)

because as of now only Charlie and JFL have the balls to war with someone of note while rest of you just eat easy food and call yourselves great.

Is this your way of trying to get us to help you?

DeletedUser55855

wh

Who have you guys taken cities from? I see no one of note. Not even a city from the ally you made this PnP about, which btw you had to call in 2 other alliances to help you

knowing @Noob Sempai he will most likely kick every player we get in siege and order immediate internalization of their remaining cities, so don't really expect to be any official score lol
but don't worry we are taking cities ;)

DeletedUser55855

This PnP is literally about an event in which you got help from 2 alliances. I don't know if you guys are just trolling to get a rise out of people but reading your comments is one of the most frustrating things I've ever gone through. 0 logic, 0 reasoning

is it me or bunch of you people fail to understand what kind of help was asked for and received and that it didn't have any relevance to the outcome, basically the city was taken without help.
if you cant read/understand the pnp its not my problem.

if anything we helped JFL get a load of bp by having dlu inside while we trashed entire LS Armada semper had.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
how about this.. stop with hugging and avoiding top alliances and actually start fighting someone ;)

because as of now only Charlie and JFL have the balls to war with someone of note while rest of you just eat easy food and call yourselves great.
Nothing changes with you does it.. You want us to fight your war for you.. so your hugging JFLs lol awesome for you, and always the one to try and paint a picture of what "you think a alliance is doing" without of course doing the research required... ASSUME away.., I can only assume your not winning your fight with semper, why you want to drag us into your "school boy games".

DeletedUser45360

yeah why take 9k ghosts close to your core when you could send a 26 hour CS at a shitty SemaJoes city after he relocated out of our ocean. I'd argue that we took cities off you but that doesn't count as notable at all
What are you talking about? I am still in your ocean if you hadn't noticed.

Thought we've been playing together for the last few hours
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser55855

Nothing changes with you does it.. You want us to fight your war for you.. so your hugging JFLs lol awesome for you, and always the one to try and paint a picture of what "you think a alliance is doing" without of course doing the research required... ASSUME away.., I can only assume your not winning your fight with semper, why you want to drag us into your "school boy games".

girl... you bananas as per usual.. i never once said you should fight semper, i said you guys dont fight anyone of note, we dont need any help to fight semper lol

p.s. we dont hug with anyone and if you think charlie or i make pacts then you are more loco than ever before.

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Only nutbar around here is yourself.. you do the same thing every world, Jump on in talk crap in externals and boom, as soon as your alliance starts losing the wars your fat mouth gets them in you leave the world to come back as someone else to watch quietly from the side lines.. Hahaha.. not much changes as I said earlier.

DeletedUser55884

This PnP is literally about an event in which you got help from 2 alliances. I don't know if you guys are just trolling to get a rise out of people but reading your comments is one of the most frustrating things I've ever gone through. 0 logic, 0 reasoning

You have to be a special kind of stupid to get their logic. Let's just be hope they don't have day jobs that involve logic.

DeletedUser55701

knowing @Noob Sempai he will most likely kick every player we get in siege and order immediate internalization of their remaining cities, so don't really expect to be any official score lol
but don't worry we are taking cities ;)
Correction Mr. Poodle, The guy was inactive and kicked out long before your puppies put a CS in. Check on grepo-life if you want any proof.

DeletedUser49993

Correction Mr. Poodle, The guy was inactive and kicked out long before your puppies put a CS in. Check on grepo-life if you want any proof.
Well in future he will do this, Thats what he is saying. And yes the player was kicked before, after he left the game, because we killes all his ls nukes at night :D

DeletedUser49993

You have to be a special kind of stupid to get their logic. Let's just be hope they don't have day jobs that involve logic.
And again you guys are getting personally and hit below the belt which is really poor. This is real trash talking. Congratz if you prefer trash to good pnp, keep talking.

And the pnp does not have a solid groundwork? We are fighting the no. 1, we are the only top15 team fighting them. They had spy in our team. They are 4 times as big as we are. They use much more gold. They had a spam op on filip. They got cocky in discord and in externals. They even tried to make a coalition with place 30 alliances in o45. They can use all their firepower on us as no one else is trying to siege them. And because we got like 3-4k biri sup from jfl, this pnp is a joke? Didnt even new other team was supporting.

I could also point out on your posts talking trash about the french meanwhile your top fighter and player is french, say „hope they dont have day jobs that involve logic“ and nake fun of you. You will always find inconsistencies if you want to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55850

And again you guys are getting personally and hit below the belt which is really poor. This is real trash talking. Congratz if you prefer trash to good pnp, keep talking.

And the pnp does not have a solid groundwork? We are fighting the no. 1, we are the only top15 team fighting them. They had spy in our team. They are 4 times as big as we are. They use much more gold. They had a spam op on filip. They got cocky in discord and in externals. They even tried to make a coalition with place 30 alliances in o45. They can use all their firepower on us as no one else is trying to siege them. And because we got like 3-4k biri sup from jfl, this pnp is a joke? Didnt even new other team was supporting.

I could also point out on your posts talking trash about the french meanwhile your top fighter and player is french, say „hope they dont have day jobs that involve logic“ and nake fun of you. You will always find inconsistencies if you want to.
You know nothing, @Tjaard .
We didn't had a spy into poodles. You kicked that 2 players for nothing. We asked anyone in 45 to send us your sieges to kill them. And we have almost every city tripped into our area.
We killed our LS, but we rebuilt our flyers with event tokens, but again you didn't thought about that. You had from external sorces like 8-9k birems, in total 18k, with all incomings. It's true we didn't killed them all, and we don't have a reason for this shame. Next time we need to kill 30k birems and wipe your navy to wash this shame. We always have backup troops.

I don't need and I don't want to explain to dogs our expansion system and plan. Ohh, I forgot, you used to run the 45 coalition. Are you alone now?

Lil dogs, you should not talk about Frosted, they are far better than you will ever be. We have no agreement with them, I like them, but we are in different oceans with a so big CS TT.

This PNP is a joke, I laughed so much when I read it first time, and after that I read it again, and now I have many doubts about your game knowledge.

DeletedUser49993

You know nothing, @Tjaard .
We didn't had a spy into poodles. You kicked that 2 players for nothing. We asked anyone in 45 to send us your sieges to kill them. And we have almost every city tripped into our area.
We killed our LS, but we rebuilt our flyers with event tokens, but again you didn't thought about that. You had from external sorces like 8-9k birems, in total 18k, with all incomings. It's true we didn't killed them all, and we don't have a reason for this shame. Next time we need to kill 30k birems and wipe your navy to wash this shame. We always have backup troops.

I don't need and I don't want to explain to dogs our expansion system and plan. Ohh, I forgot, you used to run the 45 coalition. Are you alone now?

Lil dogs, you should not talk about Frosted, they are far better than you will ever be. We have no agreement with them, I like them, but we are in different oceans with a so big CS TT.

This PNP is a joke, I laughed so much when I read it first time, and after that I read it again, and now I have many doubts about your game knowledge.
Minimum12k were ours, 16k in total ;) Check the deff stats :D
If you had so many flyers why didnt you kill 50k dlu which would be easy doable. Didnt knew there were that much myth tokens in event to rebuild full myth nukes and for sure you did not use them before and kept them all in inventory even tho no one of you had a full myth nuke besides redneck. And ofc you always have back up as you guys are 70 players and only 20 participate in siege breaks.

What o45 coalition? Tell me more. Im just corious. What top10 alliance are you fighting?

Well even Mathieu himself admitted you had help from inside. "external sorce" loool

Funny to see you already sucking lol. Ofc FC are the better team on the server. We only started on the rim and have no ambitions for later. Well atleast we will see soon how they are doing against jfl.

Last edited by a moderator: