Size Vs. Quality?

DeletedUser

The worlds you are currently playing:

193u5w.jpg

And you skite? You rejoined Pella i see, you won't last. You're a quiter. I'm Still on Beta. Never quit. Not once. Have played there since the day i started Grepo - March2010. I'm top 50 - and i have been there for some time. My alliance has recently lost our point builders, or we'd still be #1 as we were for an entire year. And I've been a leader since March2010. The only time i changed alliance was for an equal merge - something which rarely happens in any new world.

Your friend isn't close to me, FACT. Claiming he would is fine - but he can't at this stage, not likely he'll stick around to the point where he could take one of my cities in the ocean closest to him. Not likely he would be petty enough to bother. Not many are. But you are again using your lackeys - oops i mean friends - to threaten others while you achieve nothing.

I'd say come at me in the next speed 2 conquer, but you wouldn't stick around. Excuses wear thin - especially when you "quit" but don't leave.

Let me know when you grow up - and when that finally happens i officially challenge you. Next speed 2 conquest, SW direction. Be there or officially be chicken, all wind and no skills. Go one on one against me, if you can.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Anyone with any brains at all can clearly see I am only playing one of those worlds. Good job your ranked 50 in a world with what 200 players left? I think you mistake outlasting people with having skill. Don't make me go pull your conquest record from Beta it is not flattering to say the least.

Again, I achieved more in my time on this world than you ever will, I would be surprised if in 5 months you have more bp than I do now. If I cannot fully play a world to the best of my ability and actually be a factor then why play? I will not sit around and half play/sim like you do. This is a war game and I refuse to do that. Even with me leaving my alliance has survived and is doing quite well, I would assume I did something well there. I haven't left? Really now? Go see when my last action on Pella is, go ahead. Ill wait. I pray you are stupid enough to mention me joining PfK while oceans away. Clearly that is for other reasons.

I'll one up your challenge sapphy, I'll join in and send you an invite so we can even be on the same island, that way I can hold you nice and low in points early and take all of your resources. I hope you sim as well as I think and build the city up all nice and pretty for me. I generally don't take cities on the same island early in game, but ill make an exception for you poor excuse for a player.

DeletedUser

Bend, stop arguing with saph and get your butt back into gear on Pella! only way to solve this

To get back on topic: Quality over Quantity every time. The top three alliances are being thoroughly bested by several alliances they considered to be food not long ago.

Quality without Question

'nough said

DeletedUser

Haha not going to be joining a server where I will have 3 city slots to begin with and everyone else is pretty much above 20 cities. Would be awhile until I became a factor again. I regret leaving a bit as PfK is my favorite alliance I have ever been a part of, but I had to do what was right for me.

DeletedUser

Lol, Bend and Sapphie still going at it :p I would take quality any day, my favorite alliances are close <10 member bands who stick closely together. Any more than 40 members and i start looking for a new home.

DeletedUser17088

Keep all banter game related, Calling someone 'stupid' outright is a personal insult and in breach of the rules.

If you cannot find a pleasant way to communicate with others on a personal level, do no communicate at all

Well, Bend doesn't get free gold..

Neither Does Sapphire sorrows, she is a volunteer and is rewarded with an amount of gold per month. The work Moderators do is more than a match for the Gold payment.

Lets not also overlook the fact Sapph is a senior moderator and can enforce the rules in any thread on the whole forum, difference being is we refrain from it in worlds we play. However feel free to come have a tussle with me and throw some insults my way through a PM if you wish, I will gladly entertain you.

This is a public reminder that while you may not like someone (mod or not) you will not get away with insulting others

the rules to follow if you wish to remain a member of this community

DeletedUser

She said I needed to grow up, therefore insinuating I am immature/a child. This could be considered a play on my intelligence and an insult. Yet sapphy does not get in trouble. Sapphy is just as insulting as others she just isn't as blunt about it because she likes to pretend she is nice. Anyway yes sir sir mod sir I will refrain from calling Sapphy mean names in the future no matter how true they may be.

DeletedUser17088

She said I needed to grow up, therefore insinuating I am immature/a child. This could be considered a play on my intelligence and an insult. Yet sapphy does not get in trouble. Sapphy is just as insulting as others she just isn't as blunt about it because she likes to pretend she is nice. Anyway yes sir sir mod sir I will refrain from calling Sapphy mean names in the future no matter how true they may be.

As the rules state, if you have a problem with any moderators it should be reported through the relevant channels

Back on topic now please. Merry Christmas all