Skipping tutorial

DeletedUser23238

I was first happy when a button of skipping tutorial appeared, but then I realized that tutorial quests give much more then this 50% resource boost is.Does anybody but me thinks so?

DeletedUser27128

Yeah, believe me, PLEASE TAKE THE TUTORIAL. It sucks without it, I'm progressing slower than a snail.

DeletedUser31385

You can keep expanding without having to generate any resources.

DeletedUser44089

You can't restart during beginners protection.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31385

Really? Well, that sucks. What if you chose the wrong direction? I have never needed to restart during BP so I didn't know that.

Zarun-

Strategos
No tutorial cripples you severely. They really should put up a warning about it. Seen players get screwed bad.

One even _accidentally_ clicked it once, sucked for him.

DeletedUser31385

Maybe have a box saying: Are you sure you want to skip the tutorial?

DeletedUser

then another after saying, are you really sure you want to skip it?

Zarun-

Strategos
Next is really really XD.

lol. More like "Skipping the tutorial will cost you thousands of resources and nearly a hundred land troops as well as some free ships. Are you sure you want to be this foolish? More foolish than Merry with the well and the bucket. Click yes at your own risk. We aren't even kidding here."

DeletedUser18132

The tutorial's awesome, IMO there shouldn't even be an option to skip it.

DeletedUser44089

lol. More like "Skipping the tutorial will cost you thousands of resources and nearly a hundred land troops as well as some free ships. Are you sure you want to be this foolish? More foolish than Merry with the well and the bucket. Click yes at your own risk. We aren't even kidding here."

Btw it was pippin and the bucket.............

The tutorial's awesome, IMO there shouldn't even be an option to skip it.

Yh why put up skip the tutorial when pretty much the only way to advance your first city is with the free buffs, resources and troops given by it.

Zarun-

Strategos
they've gone and buffed the tutorial even more now :O

Yes they did add a lot of great stuff and removed some of the annoying ones.

However they did not touch the old ones, sadly. Academy 30 and Landmarks still give you a paltry 2000 res each.

Ridiculous when level 5 cave gives you more lol.

DeletedUser

I think you have supposed to learnt the game by then and it is a cool down to getting no freebies again