SKullduggery officially Dead?

DeletedUser

Is The Great SKullDuggery officially dead?! After all the trash talking and such on their part! WOW :p

DeletedUser22062

They are not dead. They are alive and strong fighting under the Alliance X name.

DeletedUser

They are not dead. They are alive and strong fighting under the Alliance X name.

how can they be not dead, their fighting under a different flag now lol it just shows thier alliance was a big fail ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Isnt there one guy in Skulldugg now? I just looked at the rankings it says one guy is in there.

DeletedUser

Just checked, they did have 3, now 2 remaining members, but i have heard that the original founder of Skullduggery has returned to that world as well as one other world.

When i say the original founder, i mean the original of the 3 people that started the first Skullduggery, the original Skullduggery was started on the world Kappa a couple of years ago and spread to 3 worlds in total.

400445374.jpg

DeletedUser

So what is he/she coming to give rebirth to skullduggery?

DeletedUser

He is thinking about it, as the original Skullduggery was a top notch alliance that with only 25 core members at the end held off VROD and all the Crimson alliances that surrounded them for 3 to 4 months untill the threat of Public Enemy forced them to merge with VROD, the only mistake in a perfect record, afterwards all agreed Skullduggery should have stood alone. Our one mistake on Kappa, things where never the same after that, which lead to him giving up on Pi along with the other two founders, the alliance lost it's heart after that i think.

400445374.jpg

DeletedUser

But isnt it a bit late for you all to rebuild, we have 4 highly established alliances, that control territory all the way out to the rim

DeletedUser

True, but it is never too late to put up a good fight, even a doomed one and it keeps the name and the original ethics of the alliance alive instead of the way it ended up.

In these games/worlds your name and reputation as an alliance count, although some players/alliances don't seem to think so, i on the other hand do think such things matter.

It may be though, that it is reformed as an testing exercise or trainning camp for another world that the players can migrate to as one to establish a strong tight knit alliance.

400445374.jpg

DeletedUser

True, I would rather fight a doomed fight with The Dominion, than just give and have no reputation as a backed and good player