Skullduggery Own SOH

DeletedUser

My First PNP ever I thought i have a lil fun with SOH

Once upon a time there was an alliance Named Skullduggery Which was out minding their own business Killing and Chilling.

SkullduggeryPleasant.jpg

But after a huge defeat against TEE they were mad upset and coward a way out of a war, they were never winning. SOH Replied

300DontKillMe.jpg

After feeling safe in their oceans, they finally can get some.

fdgfdgfdgfdgdf.jpg

Now all Rested up They wanted to do something. And only one thing was on their mind.

funny_01.jpg

So they order there men to march on Skullduggery ASAP.

Derp.jpg

But Skullduggery was not happy about this. And Replied

COMEGETSOME.jpg

So the War began SOH lauched on our unactive members and tried to take our active members. And Skullduggery is finding something new everyday about SOH.

noob.jpg

Will SOH be able to kill the dead????

skeletons.jpg

So we invite you SOH to Ocean 36 The Gates are open. Enter at your own Risk!!! to Skullduggery Country.

gates.jpg

DeletedUser

Well done Kos, congrats on your first PnP, for those that would like a quick update, the scores are now around 25 to 14 in Skullduggery's favor.

398509096.jpg

398510064.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Interesting thread, you have quite a sense of humor, but it looks to me that SOH is taking out your main players while you nibble at their inactive Academy guys. Big thumbs up on that one. You guys keep talking big and taking 3000pt academy members ;)

DeletedUser

Interesting thread, you have quite a sense of humor, but it looks to me that SOH is taking out your main players while you nibble at their inactive Academy guys. Big thumbs up on that one. You guys keep talking big and taking 3000pt academy members

I'am not even gonna say nothing Poor lil tink tink

DeletedUser

Poor little inactives? Thats who they are taking. They have takena few of our big cities and we have taken a few of theres. For every inactive we have taken from them they have taken 2 inactives from us.

DeletedUser11305

You have 7 players with more than 100 k points and 5 of them are on vac mode,
including your best player and your leaders...

think about it...