Skype - World Chat

• Thread starter DeletedUser49210
  • Start date

DeletedUser49210

Hello to all,

Im sure most (if not all) of you use skype to talk within your alliance. So i would like to inform you all that there is a Skype chatroom with several alliances in it from across the server and from all oceans. It is the Taras World Chatroom. It was establish by someone ever since Taras was created. I think it should be open to more of you that are unaware of it. So if you wish to join/be par tof the Taras World Chatroom, please contact and add the following username to your contacts:

tarasworldchat

Once contact info has been shared the system will automatically add you into the Taras World Chatroom. If you have any questions, post below or contact (on Skype): tarasworldchat

DeletedUser49239

Come join the fun!

DeletedUser

maybe but skype could be up to the minute online times while grepointel is just general activity

Yeah.... except we have cool things like push notifications and phones so..... Someone attack me please. It's so lonely out here in 34. I need more cs's on my wall

oskarghost96

Phrourach
Yeah.... except we have cool things like push notifications and phones so..... Someone attack me please. It's so lonely out here in 34. I need more cs's on my wall

what are you on about those things don't exist :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Why are you running away from O44? Looks a little hypocritical asking for more fighting on the rim meanwhile you are running away from one of the biggest core oceans. Just saying.

DeletedUser48399

maybe but skype could be up to the minute online times while grepointel is just general activity

its not hard i am on the zancle world chat, you just never log off or constantly stay 'offline' and just never say bye and people still don't know if you are online or not

DeletedUser

Why are you running away from O44? Looks a little hypocritical asking for more fighting on the rim meanwhile you are running away from one of the biggest core oceans. Just saying.

Well that's a good question actually. Mainly, just trying to stick near friends from another world. They half jokingly founded in 34 to make dlu and bir factories a while back and then they lost all their mains in 44 lol. Not really running so much as setting up a new cluster..... a bit further..... west :D

DeletedUser

Fair warning. It is not moderated. And you may or may not be insulted at random and wish to consult the internet police to report a big bully. Happened to me. Internet police told me they are working on a special ointment to remove debris from a certain feminine orifice and will get back to me shortly. I hope they do because she could sure use it :D

DeletedUser49210

Fair warning. It is not moderated. And you may or may not be insulted at random

LOL!!!! well technically it is moderated by me and a few others... but anything goes except for spam. That will get you kicked out. As for being insulted at random, yeah... it happens :D

DeletedUser

Fair warning. It is not moderated. And you may or may not be insulted at random and wish to consult the internet police to report a big bully. Happened to me. Internet police told me they are working on a special ointment to remove debris from a certain feminine orifice and will get back to me shortly. I hope they do because she could sure use it :D

...whining on the externals about how you got pwned in world chat. Amazing :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I just felt people might want to be aware what they would be in for :D

DeletedUser49210

well those previous past comments you made got some new people to join... thats pretty funny.

~Let the Tarasment continue! :cool:

DeletedUser

BORING FORUM, WTH?? I thought Brits invented humor; they must be to scared of my wit. Snnnnnnnoooooooozzzzzzzzze fest