Inactive Topic Slinger event rewards

• Thread starter DeletedUser54855
  • Start date

DeletedUser54855

As one of the players who happened to start on a world during the slinger event but after some comunity milestones were reached, i have to say it is terribly unbalanced to give older players so many weeks of bonuses while not giving the new players anything, it sets a huge gap between older and newer players, and the game should be working on lessening that gap not increasing it.

Also i founded a second city to see if i would get the bonuses, still no bonuses.

My point is, everybody on that world should get those rewards, or at least every new founded city should...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54855

so you should get a prize you didn't put any blood, sweat, or gold into?
think not
Yes, that would be the perfect argument if the buff was maybe like, 1 week or something.
But it is incredibly long and it's not like i didn't want to contribute to the event, i just did not start until then, i did eventually contribute to the event as i got the last 3-4 days of it.
The buff lasting this long will make people who did not get it stand absolutely no chance against people who have it, no matter how good they are as players.