(without colonising and ghost taking)
Speed: 2 | Unit Speed: 2-5 | Inactive | Cap 100+

Desired traits:

Activeness or Lots of Gold

Knowledge or Eagerness

WhatsApp or Skype

Desired mindset:

Team First and Be Aggressive

Winning is great but creating an enjoyable pass time and make it an experience for everyone on the server is what we are really about.

Expected Roster:

Aristotle76
Arzaac
BDG2
Botvid
copycatninja
daizan
DonHector
DR-DOOM
ivann1234
Kannerak
kygifford
Kurb
kuriants
lukjackm
optimuch1
Ornaba
oskarghost96
nick1
Quickchek
RaezaelOakbeard
Rock5
Saib0t
Smudger
stabbed
Tazncazper
The Smilodon Fatalis
unit72
Venomous D
vincaocao​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

Five people online on the forums, it wasn't always this dead was it?

DeletedUser41523

Five people online on the forums, it wasn't always this dead was it?
Its died down a lot. Has its ups and downs. But not what it used to be. A lot of people lurk now a days.

DeletedUser41523

People still pop in though to say hello. Most recruitment happens on skype or upon setting announcements before the world now a days though.

DeletedUser19105

I played with you a long time ago. Project venom. I would love to hook up with you on a new revolt world. I have at least one other guy that would be active and a good addition as well.

DeletedUser5061

Hey mate, I will PM you but I am playing on a new world to see how the game has changed and feel it would be better suited to our game to play conquest rather than revolt/

DeletedUser19105

I have never really messed with conquest. I am doing a conquest world right now, but it is slow and I am not using any of my precious gold on it, lol.

DeletedUser41523

Ahhhh damn I was hoping to run the diplomacy gauntlet on revolt since I've never done that before.:/

DeletedUser5061

Nah this game has too many golders and not enough old school players, its gonna take team to do it right, if you're gonna go to the trouble of putting team together than the conquest route is better.

If someone has the old Venom guides somewhere please do holla.

DeletedUser21770

Damn, and my.brither and I were looking for the same settings for remaking our alliance. You just had to make this choice difficult didn't you?

Welcome back Daizan. See you in the right world when it opens one way or another.

DeletedUser21770

After talking to my brother, we'd both like to sign up with you if you'd have us. He's RazaelOakbeard and I'll be playing under a currently undecided name.

DeletedUser5061

After talking to my brother, we'd both like to sign up with you if you'd have us. He's RazaelOakbeard and I'll be playing under a currently undecided name.

Okay mate will put your name down on the list, if I remember right you said you were gonna join the first time and did not.

Players that have played with us before would know how anti-ghost town and conquering two cities on island we were, I believe the game has changed and we need to have more relaxed approach to this, which we will. While there will be more freedom to play your game how you want on the offence, there will be a strict defence strategy to adhere to for the safeguard of the alliance.

If you are relatively new to this game but are able get in a lot of online time and are willing to learn to play the game in a aggressive and efficient way, please take this opportunity to get in contact with me or The Smilodon Fatalis through this forum. Why through the forum? simple display of competence and participation we are looking for.

DeletedUser21770

Possibly. I think it was a couple.of years ago maybe. I stopped playing for a while due to IRL things. Been back for a few months now and was gonna remake my old alliance, but working with yourself and Smilo is too good an opportunity to turn down.

Looking forward to the chaos.

DeletedUser54495

Interested - add me to the roster! Fair bit of experience, very fast learner... prefer revolt (can have over 6 hours of sleep without alarm) but can do conquest if it's what is chosen. If you are looking for more details PM me
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif