Slyther/n - Speed 2 Conquest World

DeletedUser54908

Hey daizan. I used to play a lot of grepo back from like 2010-12. I played Xi but I joined pretty late and I remember seeing PV PnP's on the external forums where you guys would give people 24 hours to leave their alliance before you smashed them. I always thought it was pretty funny.

Anyways if you are still recruiting for this premade, I'd be really interested in joining. I'm getting back into grepo but Selymbria isn't really a fun world for me.

DeletedUser41523

Hey daizan. I used to play a lot of grepo back from like 2010-12. I played Xi but I joined pretty late and I remember seeing PV PnP's on the external forums where you guys would give people 24 hours to leave their alliance before you smashed them. I always thought it was pretty funny.

Anyways if you are still recruiting for this premade, I'd be really interested in joining. I'm getting back into grepo but Selymbria isn't really a fun world for me.

I think I vaguely remember you.

DeletedUser42769

il be up for joining... fair bit of experience, been playing since 2013 but took a 4 year break and joined back a couple of months ago

DeletedUser5061

optimuch1 why are you in that shadows MRA?
Guys no Venom team has ever built world wonders, don't expect that to change, we are about ABP, not moving resources.

DeletedUser42769

optimuch1 why are you in that shadows MRA?
Guys no Venom team has ever built world wonders, don't expect that to change, we are about ABP, not moving resources.
I have been there since the start, i will admit we are not doing to great at the moment, but i like to stay loyal to one alliance. Lets see how thinks pan out.

DeletedUser13240

Slyther/n

Slytherin_Crest.png

Aye

DeletedUser53923

please please please please join the world i drop on. i would love to continue some...old conversations.

DeletedUser5061

please please please please join the world i drop on. i would love to continue some...old conversations.

I highly doubt we can compete with your determination or your team, so worry not about us but those who are playing under new names from what I understand they took your last crown. If we do end up on the same server I would appreciate if you did not send agents my way as I do like giving new players a chance.

DeletedUser16512

emmmmm put me on the list Daizan depends on the settings if i play or not eg no moral world, speed 2 or higher, prefer revolt but conquest will do as well and most important of them all lots of fun with 0 drama

DeletedUser54960

If I am welcome im up for it. Have exp from about 4 Worlds but only played revolt ones but also have no doubt i Will Learn conquest quickly since i know how The rest of The game works

DeletedUser22115

So has this happened yet? Daizan, never played with you, but I would be interested in playing with you though, if you'd have me.

DeletedUser5061

So has this happened yet? Daizan, never played with you, but I would be interested in playing with you though, if you'd have me.

I am not sure I will be playing Grepolis anymore mate, I just don't see how we can take down alliances without rimming players, with players encouraged to colonise more and more its an endless task when conquests are limited by city slots. They will be spawning up cities faster than we can earn those culture points, so only way to come out on top is having many cities as you can in close proximity in preparation for the wonders, which in turns means top alliances are just better off sticking to their own ocean instead of fighting each other.

Inno really are serving up crap, and charging more and more for it a long long time, for too long, and we have been eating it outta habit or simply to be able to dine with our friends. I can't really say more without being detrimental to the game but I certainly don't want to be part of hyping up a server and encourage players to part with their money on game that seems to be more and more about simming rather than fighting.

If they can do Hyperborea, they can do away with colonising and ghost taking altogether, have a conquests only world, if that happens I will be here otherwise I am outie.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22115

I am not sure I will be playing Grepolis anymore mate, I just don't see how we can take down alliances without rimming players, with players encouraged to colonise more and more its an endless task when conquests are limited by city slots. They will be spawning up cities faster than we can earn those culture points, so only way to come out on top is having many cities as you can in close proximity in preparation for the wonders, which in turns means top alliances are just better off sticking to their own ocean instead of fighting each other.

Inno really are serving up shite, and charging more and more for it a long long time, for too long, and we have been eating it outta habit or simply to be able to dine with our friends. I can't really say more without being detrimental to the game but I certainly don't want to be part of hyping up a server and encourage players to part with their money on game that seems to be more and more about simming rather than fighting.

I hear ya man...its tough. The city slots are an issue, with people bum rushing academies to 30 to bust out the gold cp's. I guess if you want to play nowadays its either be a gold whore, or do it the old fashioned way and battle it out with strategy and politics.
If you decide to play, i would be happy to join you, in what could possibly the last hurrah for many seasoned veterans of this game.

DeletedUser5061

If they can do Hyperborea, they can do away with colonising and ghost taking altogether, have a conquests only world, if that happens I will be here otherwise I do not see this happening. World where only way to grow is by taking other players cities will redeem this game for a lot of people.

DeletedUser53923

i have a different opinion than you on that daizan. not to hijack your thread. but i think more canonizations early will help with the density issues that can happen. when alliances are too powerfull for an area. long term those players who got rimmed and quit, will still do so. they just will build up a few extra cities to take first. not a game breaker i dont think...could be wrong though.

oskarghost96

Phrourach
Hey its yo boy OG96 back at it again with the Venom, sign me up if it ever happens but hey just wanted to say hi daizan and the crew