SM vs KD

DeletedUser30767

Oh, look. Everyone who quit is dropping by. :)

KD now seems to have a new tactic.
Bore us to dead, lol.
Got several of their city's in revolt at this time, they just stay empty.

Nah .. just curious whats going on in the world ...

So have the WW started being built or just the era is here ??

DeletedUser25074

49 cities down in 3 weeks more to follow. SM will not be stopping until KD are done now so wish them farewell.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's pretty hard to rim anybody at this stage...gotta make em rage quit. Keep up the pressure! They'll run out of vacation days sooner or later.

:p

DeletedUser25074

Its not that hard to rim them if all of them only have 1 city each ;) anyone supporting them will follow them too.

DeletedUser

You know how that goes...they'll resort to colonizing at the last moment to waste your slots. Spiteful!

DeletedUser25074

Let em it will save me the trouble of building the cities up. Once they are at an acceptable level ill take em off them again :p

DeletedUser25074

Wave good bye to KD peeps. 12 players and counting have jumped ship. Leadership of KD are all in VM no more KD.

Long live SM :pro:

DeletedUser29371

Still credit should be given to KD for their continuity ... they have been hit for past 1 year by world's top alliances ... first by Paragon + SM and from what i gather now only SM consisting of players from paragon as well as HK ...

They only lasted as long because SM (and others before SM) allowed them to last so long... but its mainly thanks to SM not focusing them 100% otherwise they'd be gone months ago.

nothing to credit really, their fate was in SMs (and their allies) hands since a few weeks the war started.

DeletedUser

True enough; they had their last and best chance when we were fighting Atomic, HK, .9. and just about everyone else as well as KD, and they didn't take it. They turtled up and waited for the other guy to do the job for them. They've been dead men walking ever since then.

DeletedUser25074

It has taken less than 4 weeks of REAL war for KD to fold.

DeletedUser27622

Wave good bye to KD peeps. 12 players and counting have jumped ship. Leadership of KD are all in VM no more KD.

Long live SM :pro:

Little do you know my friend.... you guys are quick to rob your ego...Let the end justify the means.....

DeletedUser25074

Why cause you think Insurgence are going to do much better once you have all ran to them looking for shelter? Lets just say the next thread is going to be titled SM vs Insurgence and its going to follow the same lines as this 1.

DeletedUser

It will not be pretty when the hammer comes down. Insurgence is a bigger MRA, but still an MRA.

DeletedUser29194

the big MRA's need to be tested more , lets see what they are capable of

DeletedUser29371

Little do you know my friend.... you guys are quick to rob your ego...Let the end justify the means.....

What means ?

bad fake play my man .... bad fake play... atleast if you fake, fake it well!

DeletedUser

Go easy on the guy, he's got nowhere to go. He went to Insurgence a few days back, stayed a few hours and bolted straight back to KD, so he's probably burned his boats there. Now he's the lowest ranked player of a dead alliance. Maybe POA or OA101 will take pity on him?