SM vs KD

DeletedUser

Certainly most entertaining war in Olympia atm. We destroyed 90% of KD defense and cities are falling into our hands with ease. Olympian555 runs into VM after losing 9 cities(who can blame him) and ConfusingSnow cities are going down one by one. KD WW island is no longer WW island. Poa is helping them, OA101 is helping them, they asked for help on few other sides too, but they are still taking heavy, heavy losses.
First day of this operation KD did lost 4 or 5 cities but they gain a lot of dbp as compensation, but problem begins after that. They lost 8-10k birs and countless numbers of land units and they just can't defend anymore. Poa and OA101 also lost some birs and troops but we can not know how much.
Unfortunately for KD we have power to continue this massacre and we will stop when we fill our slots. How many slots we have? Lets wait and see...

DeletedUser

Poor KHAL DROGO, always the punching bag of Olympia. lol

DeletedUser

Khal drogo still lasted way longer than i would have expected so take my hat off to them :)

DeletedUser

Well funshiba and Ballzach aren't making much of a forum presence, and in my mind they were the only good thing KD had going for them. Are they active? Stradavarious was a big hitter, but regardless of his account size, he had no idea how to play the game. That's why SM spanked him so quickly.

Seems to me that many alliances often retain their name through several generations, but once the best players are gone what's left is a bunch of noobs riding on a reputation that they can't live up to.

bR32uno

Phrourach
Funshiba is active, but saving his defense for himself, I think.
And he is not the only one, lol.

I don't know about Balzach, but if I was them, I wouldn't have much to say either.

DeletedUser

SM took a hit with the loss of flyingmonkeyboy, but it was still strong without you. When the remains of Paragon merged, success was assured. Then again, I'm just an old has-been. What do I know.

DeletedUser

Indeed had a lot and still does have a lot of good player have not seen many players better than sasacuric and i have been in a lot of good alliances. Also a shout out to joe who was and still is an amazing leader and one of the best defenders i have played with and of course annette who learned how to play here and really came on leaps and bounds and turned into a scary player :) tbh i was there to keep the alliance fun i think i am not the best player but feel i am a very good team player. Nah you were pretty awesome Orestes even though you did use quite a bit of gold you had a lot of ability to go with it :) Tbh KD never really stood a chance luckily they got to grow enough that they had enough cities to survive before they were really targeted.

DeletedUser

Best Alliance

SM was always #1 IMHO

What? I thought that I was in the number one alliance? Or, is that alliance no more? It gets so confusing as things change. I feel that things will change some more in the next month or so.

Orestes, you never answer my calls anymore.;)

DeletedUser

Paragon was always the most potent, but SM had a more lasting model.

DeletedUser30767

Still credit should be given to KD for their continuity ... they have been hit for past 1 year by world's top alliances ... first by Paragon + SM and from what i gather now only SM consisting of players from paragon as well as HK ...

bR32uno

Phrourach
Oh, look. Everyone who quit is dropping by. :)

KD now seems to have a new tactic.
Bore us to dead, lol.
Got several of their city's in revolt at this time, they just stay empty.