Smack talk.

DeletedUser

bit harsh :O
i recon most are nice guys superman courage wannabee etc
a few are a bit full of themselves i must admit and mason i did hate lmao

DeletedUser

maybe lol
the ones iv talked to seem nice enough
the ones that dont talk to me must be the bad ones - i mean who wouldnt want to talk to me lmao :p

DeletedUser30102

will that how i see you;)

rat what you braging for?
there is nothing that make you scary to other players!!!!!!!
they are happy with you because you so noob.:p

and look who is talking about eating inactives:rolleyes:
i realy fell bad for you tho.inactive,alone,inactive eater,and have small citys;)and i think that is why no one attacking you no one need to take your crab citys:p
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en16/player/1779562/colonizations?page=1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahaha i am a noob? who are you anyway? just another forum bandit like markini and danny9990... all talk and nooooo action...

You told me to post on here so you would explain why i am a spy and a traitor, so i am waiting!

and look who is talking about eating inactives:rolleyes:
i realy fell bad for you tho:(
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en16/player/1779562/colonizations?page=1

hahaha you are a llama... hmmm 8 cities i took off GGW on that page alone....

deary deary me, this is what you call pathetic... http://www.grepostats.com/world/en16/player/1865682/colonizations?page=2

DeletedUser30102

i already tell you that what i think about you;)
when i see you face sorry i mean you name i see the words spy and a traitor i donot know why but that what i see;)
you should try if you donot see them you should ask Wannabee for some glasses;)
Hahaha i am a noob? who are you anyway? just another forum bandit like markini and danny9990... all talk and nooooo action..
will boy name ashrf who play grepolis and talking to you now.you donot see this either?
you need double glasses now;):p
and about the players you said thire names why you not try to do any thing?
or you build 100% def?:p

hahaha you are a llama... hmmm 8 cities i took off GGW on that page alone....

deary deary me, this is what you call pathetic... http:www.grepostats.com/world/en16/p...zations?page=2
wow still bragging;)
we lets count;)
the one you take from Kingcowboy that because he was traitor and give his citys away;)
all the ones you take from Danny9990 that was because he was offline for 3 days;)count as inactive you inactive eater;)lol
the one you take from spartan478 he get it back;)lol cant even hold city;)
and the only ones you take from GGW it was the citys you take from hanstiff99 and maybe he was inactive;)
so what now?

DeletedUser

just another forum bandit like markini and danny9990... all talk and nooooo action...

page=2[/URL]

oi u are banned so u not getting much action yourself!

Anyway just coz we werent near each other doesnt mean i wasnt getting any action. Its not all about you.

I dont have to prove myself to you but i have a tein city under seige as we speak and i had taken another one day before yesterday and i have more bp than most players twice my size!

and again - YOUR BANNED

DeletedUser

Is it impossible for you to talk Mason with an ounce of respect? You are an angry bitter man, and frankly it is pathetic to have to watch you criticise again and again other players.

DeletedUser30102

mason iam only said that i will not take you ghost citys tho;(
but see you when you go ghost:)
Is it impossible for you to talk Mason with an ounce of respect?
i donot think he will never did it even if he want tho he cant control his mouth;)

DeletedUser30102

hhh;)lol i already tell you who iam tho;)
and about go back to school i will tho i have to;)school is part of life;)
i think you the one who need to go to school and take summer school as well;)
becuase life is not only talking trash all day you will have to learn that if you donot already;)and iam sure you donot;)
Blablabla Unecessary insults.
will you jump on TEIN band wagon why?
becuase you cant keep your mouth shut?
and about done any thing in game.the biggest thing i did is iam fighting TEIN and iam happy with it;)
what about you what did you did?
left your allaince and be inactive and do bad stuff to get banned and then go ghost that is what you did?
:heh: