Pnp Small but will do damage!

DeletedUser

War on MRA. will come in Sparta.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Um I'm not quite sure how this counts as a PnP but war on MRAs are always encouraged. There are plenty of MRAs on this world, you can go to town on :D

DeletedUser

I have join an alliance and made it my own with the founder but looking to leave and join or make a good one.

DeletedUser31161

thisspartan i dont think he can be a MRA... because he doesnt have any members.

have to give it to you though wen did you join this world because 2k is pretty good for 1-3 weeks

DeletedUser

thisspartan i dont think he can be a MRA... because he doesnt have any members.

have to give it to you though wen did you join this world because 2k is pretty good for 1-3 weeks

Am not on about a person spartan lol. the world lol. if there is any MRA. ill go to war with them.

and thanks think i joined about 2 weeks ago if that. :)

DeletedUser

They are all listed in this forum (can't remember what the thread is called though :D)

DeletedUser

I need to get my alliance with about 50 member goint of player battle points but only comes up with alliance :( doing my nut in, am suround by iver MRA. or Noobs lol.

DeletedUser

I need to get my alliance with about 50 member goint of player battle points but only comes up with alliance :( doing my nut in, am suround by iver MRA. or Noobs lol.

Then you will have plenty of ABP to collect! :)

DeletedUser

Tell Me about it. Funny thing is though. there ALL MRA's AND ALL IN PACT TOGETHER. the alliance Demigodz has 15 pacts in the world lol.

The alliance in spred over 5 oceans aswell,

what alliance you in pal? i cant spy on anyone i'm on my own, would like to join one but I ant joining no MRA. pointless.

DeletedUser

i was part of an Elite organization known as Virus.We had over 1600 players in this organization.We were everywhere, we had tons of accounts.We were destroying alliances. i set out a plan to destroy The Prophets.The plan-Inside destruction.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Says the ant to the foot.

Seems like that worked well for you.