Small opinion poll

DeletedUser

Should it take 2 of the top 3 alliances in Belle to take out a small alliance ranked 18 in the world or are they just showing their true colors?

DeletedUser

It should take 1 or 2 top players not 2 alliances :p

Im unsure of these alliances tho as I dont see any of EN/O attacking Grimms I assumes its more GoA and maybe part of the styx trio?!?

DeletedUser

no not Styx, we have no problems with them. didn't have a problem with anyone but GotA and their sister alliance WoD. now i could understand GotA attacking in unison with their sister alliance but i've been coop-ed all day by certain members of another of the top 3. is GotA really so weak that they need help with a small alliance? not trying to flame, merely trying to make sense of this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no not Styx, we have no problems with them. didn't have a problem with anyone but GotA and their sister alliance WoD. now i could understand GotA attacking in unison with their sister alliance but i've been coop-ed all day by certain members of another of the top 3. is GotA really so weak that they need help with a small alliance? not trying to flame, merely trying to make sense of this.

(facepalm) quit whinging and do something about them, then post a PnP about it. Raww