Smash Bros and Black PnP

DeletedUser

First of all, this will be a joint PnP thread of Smash Bros and Black

Over the past month, there has been a lot of discussion between Zaeron and myself, regarding the endless surge of The Huns. They, without a doubt, hold strong cores within oceans 45 and 55. Whilst they may outnumber both of us, we will not go down without scaling the largest war this server has to offer.

Black and Smash Bros have formed an alliance to destroy our common enemies, with our first course of action being the decimation of The Huns and Disciples of Ares.

If you wish to join us in the eradication of this mass swarm of turtles, then you are more than welcome. Whilst they may have some members racking up some serious battle points, the majority of their members are avoiding the conflict, hiding beneath the banner and getting as many points as they can to keep The Huns ranked #1.

The time of reckoning is upon us, it is time for us to rise, and unleash havoc upon the oceans of Delta.

Tread lightly Huns, for the Earth you walk is about to change.

DeletedUser

It is my pleasure to welcome you all to this most excellent party. Much comment has been offered about Black in the past, and many whispers have filled the halls of this fine establishment. I am here to say that the time for rumor and indecision has passed.

Disciples of Ares and the Huns, together, form a potent army. We have seen what happens in other worlds, when the many are allowed to impose themselves upon the few. Army of Aliens is an obnoxious, hated alliance on Beta. Ladies and gentlemen, we are faced with our own Army of Aliens. But all is not yet lost - For they have not yet become unstoppable, not yet built their throne on the backs of our hard work.

Today, we break our code of silence to offer our swords to the server. Today, we stand, outnumbered seven to one, and say that we will NOT end quietly. Today, we call you to our sides, and offer you a share of the glory which we will win with our blood and our blades.

We will not lose this server.

Zaeron,
Alliance Leader, Black

DeletedUser

I did wonder how long this would take.

Leggy flees, Mythro loses his city and Zaeron begs for peace as Black are losing. Suddenly from the ashes rises Smash Bros to save them.

Well I doubt many people on this server hold either of you in high regard and I am sure all the alliances you have ridiculed as MRA's and the ones your friend Daniel1 has exposed on these forums would love to see the back of you.

To all those alliances, I say rise up, Lets take down the elitist Blacks and Smash bros, then we can truly live in peace.

/Salute

See you on the battlefield

DeletedUser

Leggy flees, Mythro loses his city and Zaeron begs for peace as Black are losing. Suddenly from the ashes rises Smash Bros to save them.

Well I doubt many people on this server hold either of you in high regard and I am sure all the alliances you have ridiculed as MRA's and the ones your friend Daniel1 has exposed on these forums would love to see the back of you.

To all those alliances, I say rise up, Lets take down the elitist Blacks and Smash bros, then we can truly live in peace.

/Salute

Its funny, Sunwolf. You refused to so much as NAP with my alliance. If I recall correctly, the reasons I was told were because you had too much NAP's already and if not checked soon you would be left with no one to attack. That makes the Huns look less than good to the Empire. I can't say whether we'll heed the call that Andrew and Zaeron are making, we have had our own difficulties with Black, but it is to your alliance the fault lies when few "rise up" to your call. Silence is better than flat out being told you want us for conquering or farming.

I have someone I consider a friend by Grepolis standards in the Huns. You probably know who I'm talking about Sunwolf. He has respect for you, so I wish you personally well. But I will object to any discussion of actually assisting the Huns. That option disappeared at the will of your alliance and you're left with that. Any other leaders of alliances should take note of this. I'm no fan of Black, but the Huns are not the most peaceful of sorts either.

Finton.

DeletedUser

Harsh man...harsh, and I was under the impression that we were just starting to get along.

I did say "some players are racking up some serious battle points" and I believe that you are one of the players who arn't just massing points in your alliance.

However you wish to state that it is not so, you have to admit that a lot of your members have taken no part in the fighting, even when they have every opportunity to do so, hence my statement "swarm of turtles".

First of all, Leggy has not fled, real life is far more important than this game, and secondly Smash Bros was involved in this before Black, so your context's are all wrong.

We shall see sunwolf, I believe that there are quite a few people who hold us in high regard. Daniel1 did those acts of his own accord, and he was kicked from Black for doing so, so I do not view it as a valid reason to hold a grudge.

/Salute

If you are foolish enough to side with The Huns, then so be it, you are simply working yourself into a hole of which you will not be able to escape. "Live in peace"? The Huns have 240 members working towards conquering somewhere else every day, how long do you think until they have to break their endless list of NAP's to continue their growth?

Ponder the options you have carefully, as they will decide your fate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah yes, begging for peace. Quite.

Who's elitist here, the guy who offered to end a pointless war, or the one who then proceeds to throw that offer back into our faces, as if enjoying pointless conflict is a virtue and seeking peace a vice?

I would further note that you're simply foolish if you think Daniel1 is working for us. Or did you fail to notice that he using a spy within our alliance to post details of our operations - OH, wait, the only reason you saved one of your members is that you knew, two days in advance, which CS was a decoy! But you'd rather claim skill on the battlefield than admit to deceit and trickery.

What could possible be more elitist than an alliance that dominates four oceans and says "you can either play by our rules, or we'll rim every single one of you, because we don't like you".

Black, certainly, has rimmed people. We made no bones about the fact that we attack people. But we have never targeted a specific alliance for destruction until today. You may say what you want, but everywhere the Huns stand, it is known: You are either with the Huns, or you'll be rimmed.

That isn't the server I want to play on.

And on a final note, really, how rude is it to call people out for real life difficulties and lost battles? I never sent anyone a message taunting them about the fact that they lost their polis. I think it's rather sad that you feel the need to, Sunwolf. Legionreturns is a moderator and a respected member of this community and the Gamma community. He's led Black for months, worked hard, and now stepped down for real life issues (as clearly documented in his resignation from some of his moderation duties). You come in here and talk like you, personally, ran him off the server like a scared little boy.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the guy who'll be running the server, if Black and Smash fail. This is the guy you get to appeal to for clemency or mercy.

Z

DeletedUser

Hrmm I doubt we shall be aiding the Huns. Those of you who post on these externals I have no issues with my alliance has only had the odd hun foray. Black and SB have never crossed paths with us either so no drama's there.

We shall sit back at this stage and watch with baited breath... whilst sending our forces out to attack a different alliance altogether.

:D

DeletedUser

BlackSmash.jpg

Black and Smash Bros

~VS~

DoAHuns.jpg

DoA and The Huns

The Time has come! This is a Call to Arms. All Alliances that have been targetted by the abomination are being called to fight!

We shall not sit idly by and watch the horde overrun Delta. We will fight Tooth and Nail for every polis.

Join us now to rid the world of this abomination! We have seen what The Huns and DoA are capable of.

They have captured our Polis' but we resist and we will continue to fight until the threat is gone or we are lost to the void of death.

Gather your fellows and prepare for the onslaught. War is Here.

I call upon you to stand beside us. Help us rid the land of this threat & bask in the glory that will be sung in praise to all that stand united.​

DeletedUser

i was gonna say something on here because reading this got me a little irate.

but im not bothering with wasting my time on a long winded rant. i will however say this...

huns, i was impressed with the way your alliance has played for the most part aside from the few instances of rather unfair play. i thought that you players were pretty good to run with that many players and keep the avg and w/e

but the more i hear ingame and forum, while there are a couple good players, the strength in numbers has brought out too much arrogance for my taste

you have to remember sunwolf, this is a game. you are not some king that can spit on his countrymen and expect them all to lay down for you

and not all alliances big or small with roll over and play Disciple

DeletedUser

Mythro loses his city

Yes I lost one of my Polis, but your victory was not complete. The attempt to Rim me failed as I captured another polis before the swarm could take mine down.

We have already stated that The Huns are a powerful alliance in the guise of an MRA. You all did a great job in allowing the masses to believe you were nothing more than an average MRA.

DoA joining you was a great deal for them as we would easily crush them without the support of The Huns.

As for Daniel1 being any friend of Blacks, you are sorely mistaken. He was a member at one time and was removed for his lack of ability to follow a simple guideline. He is a traitor and we hold no love for him what so ever.

This is war we will all lose cities. We will all shed blood for our brothers, and we will all fight to the death.

DeletedUser3288

i was gonna say something on here because reading this got me a little irate.

but im not bothering with wasting my time on a long winded rant. i will however say this...

huns, i was impressed with the way your alliance has played for the most part aside from the few instances of rather unfair play. i thought that you players were pretty good to run with that many players and keep the avg and w/e

but the more i hear ingame and forum, while there are a couple good players, the strength in numbers has brought out too much arrogance for my taste

you have to remember sunwolf, this is a game. you are not some king that can spit on his countrymen and expect them all to lay down for you

and not all alliances big or small with roll over and play Disciple

Not meaning to flame but were'nt black arrogant in their aproach to "we can wipe them out they are just a crappy MRA" attitude?

If you remember both Black and Smash attacked us first. We had no problems with you lot before that.

DeletedUser

Wow... When the Black Wolf plays sheep

I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit after reading this. I'm dumbfounded by the pure audacity. The unfettered, unabashed, peddling of pure horse crap.

I've set by and watched my alliance get bad mouthed by the "elite" alliances, all the while keeping my head down and working hard to create a strong, honorable alliance that has survived the multiple attempts to sabotage it from the word go. Legionreturns herself accepted a written invite into our alliance in the first few weeks and then posted anti-propaganda crap on our forum. Lessons learned the hard way. Anmolr another Black sent out MASS emails to half the server babbling about his eliteness when he was leader of whatever that long dead chaos alliance was he started. I watched daniel1 post internal forums of every alliance he could for the amusement of the masses while he was a Black member. I've had 2 black players break Island NAP's (both rimmed now), and when I attempted diplomacy with mythro himself, what did I get? My creative attempt to talk reason was posted on the forum for all to read as he promoted his uberness. If I'm not mistaken, if you find that letter on this forum, you will find that the words in it rang very true for mythro as his old polis is redecorated by its DoA owner. I don't like talking crap and I don't care much for forum P n P and self promotion. What I do take stock in is someone who keeps their promises and treats me with respect. The huns did that when Black and Smash never would. The first polis we lost was to Black. The first attacks we suffered were from Black and Smash. They have all been rebuked and now on the eve of their destruction, they hold hands and plead for your help. Ladies and gentlemen, I'd be very careful who I chose to follow. Black and smash will lead you right into the void before they cut your throat and let you bleed for them in a desperate attempt to survive a war that they themselves started. Once again you started this on the forum. I'm just simply answering you. No arrogance here. Nothing but pure perspective from the ground floor.

FortyFour
Leader of Disciples of Ares

DeletedUser

What I do take stock in is someone who keeps their promises and treats me with respect. The huns did that when Black and Smash never would.

Could you please inform me of one promise that Smash Bros has made, and then not kept? I think you need to do a background check on Smash Bros.

DeletedUser

Got a lot of respect for 44.

He's a good guy, and a good leader, and frankly, if it was him in charge of the Huns, I'd tell you all to put up your swords and go home, you don't have anything to be scared of.

Sad fact is, he's not in charge of the Huns.

Sad fact is, we're looking at a server where your alliance can be rimmed based on the heresay of two or three people.

Sad fact is, this isn't a war about dignity or respect, it's a war about having a server where people without a Hun tag get to play, too. Black never sent ANYBODY a message saying that we'd stop attacking you if you joined our alliance. Black never betrayed any NAPs, because Black didn't HAVE NAPs.

It made me pretty sad to see your post as well, 44.

But then again, it made me pretty sad when a good faith offer of a truce was thrown in my face as evidence that my alliance was crumbling.

You've picked your side. I'm sure it feels like the right one.

Z

DeletedUser3288

i dont see why many alliances would want to help you though Andrew. I maybe be wrong, but since the start both you and black have said basically "were the Elites, if we want your city were going to take it".

This is the same attitute you both displayed when attacks were launched on the huns, expecting no resistance and taking whatever cities took your fancy.

Anyway its only a game so i hope no hard feelings! Speak to you ingame Andrew <3

DeletedUser3288

Got a lot of respect for 44.

He's a good guy, and a good leader, and frankly, if it was him in charge of the Huns, I'd tell you all to put up your swords and go home, you don't have anything to be scared of.

Sad fact is, he's not in charge of the Huns.

Sad fact is, we're looking at a server where your alliance can be rimmed based on the heresay of two or three people.

Sad fact is, this isn't a war about dignity or respect, it's a war about having a server where people without a Hun tag get to play, too. Black never sent ANYBODY a message saying that we'd stop attacking you if you joined our alliance. Black never betrayed any NAPs, because Black didn't HAVE NAPs.

It made me pretty sad to see your post as well, 44.

But then again, it made me pretty sad when a good faith offer of a truce was thrown in my face as evidence that my alliance was crumbling.

You've picked your side. I'm sure it feels like the right one.

Z

i think its more to do with calling a truce would basically be slapping jonsie in the face and saying "enjoy the outer rim". You werent thinking about a nap when you conquored him.

DeletedUser

i think its more to do with calling a truce would basically be slapping jonsie in the face and saying "enjoy the outer rim". You werent thinking about a nap when you conquored him.

It was Smash Bros that conquered Jonsie 2.0 if that is who you are referencing to.

As for your comment about us saying that we are elite and going to take your cities, I have never just posted that Smash Bros is some kickass alliance that owns everybody, I think you are referring to the early comments of Aicy and Carf.

DeletedUser

i dont see why many alliances would want to help you though Andrew. I maybe be wrong, but since the start both you and black have said basically "were the Elites, if we want your city were going to take it".

This is the same attitute you both displayed when attacks were launched on the huns, expecting no resistance and taking whatever cities took your fancy.

Anyway its only a game so i hope no hard feelings! Speak to you ingame Andrew <3

I think I've made it abundantly clear that I'm not Legionreturns, and I'm not leading the way Legionreturns chose to. This is in no way a slam on Leggy, the man's a pro at this game. But it kind of bothers me that people constantly tell me that I can't keep my alliance in line, and that I'm just mouthing stuff.

Frankly, I'm the leader of Black. During a 24 hour truce, the Huns attacked my members and DoA spied on my members but not one of my members made a single attack on any Hun or DOA target, under pain of being removed from the guild.

And then DoA and the Huns turn around and tell me I'm the one who can't be trusted? What action was taken on HugePossum, who specifically targeted Kingjon at a time when he was probably offline, during a TRUCE? He's still in your "Honorable" alliance.

Black has never broken a promise, never backed out of a treaty. The Huns can't even maintain a 24 hour cease fire.

Z

DeletedUser

Wow... When the Black Wolf plays sheep

Sorry Z,
I was a little upset myself when I saw that you had decided to plead to the Masses. When you start a war, and you did start it, you handle your business. I seriously hope all those So-called MRA's out there that you guys hate so much don't come running toward your banner like bleating sheep. I hope those that bother to read this forum like I have from day one know that they are despised, hated, and ridiculed for their choice of how they choose to play. I find it ironic that you would welcome their help while working so hard to (Not you yourself as you were not part of black at that time) wage an anti-Mra campaign for over a month. I'm a firm believer of, "there is a price to be paid for everything." There is nothing wrong with having whatever type of alliance you want. Be it elite, or MRA, or something in between. I believe that all can prosper and survive wholly depending on their leader and choices as the game goes on. I have never said anything about anyone.

Andrew I never said the smash did. I was referring to the Abax and Yuso1 breaking an Island personal NAP with Badnight. Nothing I said was untrue. I didn't come to the forum to drum up help. Z, you were put in a bad spot. I feel for you, but the alliance you now run started the wars, you know it and I know it, you can't now play the good guy. I'm sorry but Black is the the Epitome of the bad guy in this conflict. The truce was turned down because nobody trusts you. NOBODY... I believe you believed what you said about wanting to change, but the same ego-maniacs who gathered behind the black banner are still there. You don't get to put on the White hat now. Not when you have already robbed the bank.