Smash Bros and Black PnP

DeletedUser

I do not give orders. I believe you rubbed some people the wrong way. Yes, I was one of them. Your input is just as valid as the next person but your comments seemed a tad derogatory towards our alliance. As others will tell you we protect ourselves. Daniejam is correct, the (F) should have never been wasted on you. Tempers flare and things happen. As you already know, comments from here transfer into game play fairly easily. So take the two bolts and keep your chin up, one day your city will match your ego. :Laugh:

DeletedUser

The Huns and DoA are not only conquering several times more each week

Well everyone is as people are still yet to reach conquering stage.

as well as lengthening leads in all tables but also winning in the conquers against Black and Smash Bros some conveniently leaving (or kicked?) before they lost the village and others jumping ship. Not a pretty sight.

You talk such bull, about SmashBros at least.

Name those who have jumped ship from SB and/or conveniently left/kicked.

Don't label us with Black, as much as I respect them, they're going through a far rougher patch than us.

Lengthening leads in all tables? Let's look at it per person.

Conquers
Smash Bros - 1.3888 etc conquers per person
The Huns - 0.74 conquers per person
Disciples of Ares - 0.44 conquers per person

The Huns - 9117 per person
Disciples of Ares - 6524 per person

BPA
Smash Bros - 2294.4 per person
The Huns - 954 per person
Disciples of Ares - 576 per person

BPD
Smash Bros - 1493 per person
The Huns - 346 per person
Disciples of Ares - 299 per person

I wouldn't call that lengthening leads would you? Sure if you ignore per person The Huns are winning on points and BP. But DoA, nah, look at them on BP, pfft, I mean we're 50k ahead of them with 1/3 of the members.

Basically ladies and gentlemen, the war is very quiet at the moment (you can't really call it a war), don't listen to these bored forum personas such as Eucilydis, I mean he isn't in Smash Bros, The Huns, Black or DoA. He's utterly ignorant.

DeletedUser3288

Don't label us with Black, as much as I respect them, they're going through a far rougher patch than us.

Conquers
Smash Bros - 1.3888 etc conquers per person
The Huns - 0.74 conquers per person
Disciples of Ares - 0.44 conquers per person

The Huns - 9117 per person
Disciples of Ares - 6524 per person

BPA
Smash Bros - 2294.4 per person
The Huns - 954 per person
Disciples of Ares - 576 per person

BPD
Smash Bros - 1493 per person
The Huns - 346 per person
Disciples of Ares - 299 per person

I wouldn't call that lengthening leads would you? Sure if you ignore per person The Huns are winning on points and BP. But DoA, nah, look at them on BP, pfft, I mean we're 50k ahead of them with 1/3 of the members.

Basically ladies and gentlemen, the war is very quiet at the moment (you can't really call it a war), don't listen to these bored forum personas such as Eucilydis, I mean he isn't in Smash Bros, The Huns, Black or DoA. He's utterly ignorant.

the top 15 members have more ABP that the whole of smash combined. Take out metaldazer and your average goes wayyyyy down lol. still love you tho fenny

Aicy

Strategos
Take out Metaldazer? I had no idea SB were kicking him!! :O

What a ridiculous argument Danje, you say take out SB's best player from the equation when you're talking about your best 15! How about we take them out of the equation?

DeletedUser

the top 15 members have more ABP that the whole of smash combined.

well, kick the other 226 members and i'll be impressed. I'm a per person man meself. You're draggin' a 'hole lot of dead weight along behind your battle wagon. Obviously I know you have lots of pros too, well some, maybe not lots.

Take out metaldazer and your average goes wayyyyy down lol. still love you tho fenny

True about metal, but we do have him, so the average stands, we have no intention of losing him. He's our war meister.

ditto on the love factor, dearest danie.

DeletedUser

So more Smash Bros and Black players than Huns and DoA are yet to reach conquering stage?
It can only get worse.

Don't label us with Black,

The thread is titled Smash Bros and Black.
Written by a smash bros player, Andrew, you may have heard of him. He is your leader.

So correct referring to Black and SB then? Wasn´t me who bunched the names together.

I was referring to SB and Black however
otto the one doesn´t seem to be in SB anymore and
lithic lost a village to The Huns but not on stats as SB either....

Whatever for! You fighting the same number? Thought you were the quality against the quantity?

Heres some player and not alliance tables facts if you like:

Huns and DoA beat SB and Black in top page table players for.. well everything except BPD in which you have the same number for.

According to doing it your way then take out the last 200 Hun players and see where that leaves you. Well behind. Only they still have another 200 players to take into account....
DoA are also lengthening the lead on you. Will let you work out how. :)

don't listen to these bored forum personas such as Eucilydis,

I won´t tell anyone not to listen to you. They can make their own minds up.

I mean he isn't in Smash Bros, The Huns, Black or DoA.

Which is why i do not have a biased point of view but perhaps you do?

He's utterly ignorant.

So The Huns say too and again i´ll repeat. It is bliss isn´t it.

That is why i was asking for some updates but please not too biased :)

DeletedUser

So more Smash Bros and Black players than Huns and DoA are yet to reach conquering stage?
It can only get worse.

No, how did you get to that conclusion, more players on either side are yet to reach the conquering stage.

The thread is titled Smash Bros and Black.
Written by a smash bros player, Andrew, you may have heard of him. He is your leader.

Well that doesn't mean they're to be banded together, it simply means it contains information on both their workings. Their situation is completely different. If this were a thread about a war say, take World War II, and it was titled 'Japan and Germany' you wouldn't say that Germany and Japan were in the same state after WWII, no, their situations were completely different. You address each in turn.

So correct referring to Black and SB then? Wasn´t me who bunched the names together.
That was merely so that I could avoid talking about Black's situation, as I'm not particularly knowledgeable about it. It'd be wrong for me to defend their case, given my ignorance on them.

I was referring to SB and Black however
otto the one doesn´t seem to be in SB anymore and
lithic lost a village to The Huns but not on stats as SB either....

otto the one quit without a word on the forums. He never talked to us or participated. He was just a weird presence. Now he's doing perfectly well in a new alliance. He hasn't been attacked. Your saying he's jumping ship? Considering he's in O44 that's very unlikely, if you look up some stats you'd see O44 is our safehaven, the majority of conflict with The Huns that they win happens in O45, in O44 - we win. Jumping ship, laughable. The fact that you single him out as one of your arguments shows it's weakness.

lithic left the alliance whilst being conquered. That's true. However, he was an awful player, you've all had them before. He never said a word, ever, in the history of our forum, another presence like otto the one. Then he logs on, declares he's under siege and says there's nothing we can do for him. Then quits. I mean would you try to save a player like that? No. Complete waste of time, his heart wasn't in this remotely.

Huns and DoA beat SB and Black in top page table players for.. well everything except BPD in which you have the same number for.
According to doing it your way then take out the last 200 Hun players and see where that leaves you. Well behind. Only they still have another 200 players to take into account....
DoA are also lengthening the lead on you. Will let you work out how. :)

You seem to be imaging that the rest of their alliances don't exist, you can't magic the other hundred and something players out of existence. When did I ever say that I thought their best wouldn't be better than our best? Of course it would be, I'm talking of their alliance as a whole. Stop giving me hypothetical situations that don't exist.
Do tell me how DoA are lengthening their lead on us? The only lead I have noted down is their incompetency.

I won´t tell anyone not to listen to you. They can make their own minds up.

Wow, congratulations on your moral high ground. *applauds*

Which is why i do not have a biased point of view but perhaps you do?

Well clearly I do, my view is biased, yours is ignorant. You know nothing of the inner workings of the alliances. Such as with otto the one etc.

So The Huns say too and again i´ll repeat. It is bliss isn´t it.

That is why i was asking for some updates but please not too biased :)

Enjoy your bliss, it's there to stay.
On the topic of bias, if you want to dodge mine, don't read my text, just look at the previously posted stats. Per person, whole alliance included (yes that includes your dead weight DoA & The HUns) the lead is ours.

DeletedUser

No, how did you get to that conclusion, more players on either side are yet to reach the conquering stage.

Exactly. The Huns and DoA have a lot more players to reach the conquering stage. It can only get worse.

Well that doesn't mean they're to be banded together, it simply means it contains information on both their workings. Their situation is completely different. If this were a thread about a war say, take World War II, and it was titled 'Japan and Germany' you wouldn't say that Germany and Japan were in the same state after WWII, no, their situations were completely different. You address each in turn.

Funny to associate with them. Does go with the elitist part of your alliance though. Two surrenders are the same to me. Rather defeatist of you.

That was merely so that I could avoid talking about Black's situation, as I'm not particularly knowledgeable about it. It'd be wrong for me to defend their case, given my ignorance on them.

So you don´t want to be associated with Black, got the picture.

otto the one quit without a word on the forums. He never talked to us or participated. He was just a weird presence. Now he's doing perfectly well in a new alliance. He hasn't been attacked. Your saying he's jumping ship? Considering he's in O44 that's very unlikely, if you look up some stats you'd see O44 is our safehaven, the majority of conflict with The Huns that they win happens in O45, in O44 - we win. Jumping ship, laughable. The fact that you single him out as one of your arguments shows it's weakness.

lithic left the alliance whilst being conquered. That's true. However, he was an awful player, you've all had them before. He never said a word, ever, in the history of our forum, another presence like otto the one. Then he logs on, declares he's under siege and says there's nothing we can do for him. Then quits. I mean would you try to save a player like that? No. Complete waste of time, his heart wasn't in this remotely.

Several in Black have jumped ship correct?
otto has left your alliance as i said correct?
lithic left while being conquered correct?

You seem to be imaging that the rest of their alliances don't exist, you can't magic the other hundred and something players out of existence. When did I ever say that I thought their best wouldn't be better than our best? Of course it would be, I'm talking of their alliance as a whole. Stop giving me hypothetical situations that don't exist.
Do tell me how DoA are lengthening their lead on us? The only lead I have noted down is their incompetency.

I think it is you who wishes they could bolt the others out of existence.
From the beginning SB have been putting stats up saying they are the best choosing stats to your liking. You are not the top on any table you are falling behind on conquering, invites, rankings.

Following your example you will still be winning when there are only a dozen of you left just because you have the best average. Just disregard the other 10000 or so other players.

But i know you have to keep morale high.

my view is biased, yours is ignorant. You know nothing of the inner workings of the alliances.

How do you know what i know?

Per person, whole alliance included (yes that includes your dead weight DoA & The HUns) the lead is ours.

Why does having a better average by doing it per person mean you have the lead?
I am sorry Fenris. Whole alliance included you are behind and are not in the lead. Behind on BP, rankings, conquers etc... it is there on the tables for all to see.

Interesting mechanic, you upset The Huns and apologize for it. Are you now trying to make amends by trolling Smash Bro's for them?

Where in that qoute you qouted was i apologising and in what way am i trolling?

I have respect for both SB and The Huns. The only lack of respect was shown to The Huns by SB at the beginning.

DeletedUser441

Look likes black is disbanding soon :mad:
And what is Zaeron doing in the huns??

DeletedUser

He's likely in the huns as a precaution against getting rimmed.

Update for the war, you say?
Black is gone. I don't know the details, but shortly after we conquered the last one, we were told to halt ALL attacks on them, for now. at least one is now a DoA member, in fact.

Not sure how SB are doing, though I imagine not well.

DeletedUser

Not everyone is like you Daniel1. The Huns do not believe in needing to have spies in order to conquer their enemies. Z is a great person and unfortunately started out in the wrong place. See you all on the battlefield!

DeletedUser634

Black is gone. I don't know the details, but shortly after we conquered the last one, we were told to halt ALL attacks on them, for now. at least one is now a DoA member, in fact.

I think you'll find Smash Bro's are doing great as they always have and they'll continue to do so. You, Eucilydis and whoever can say whatever you like on the forums but i wouldn't underestimate SB if i was you ;)

and Black is gone? gone? Last i checked we still had 35members and the highest average points per member but maybe i'm just seeing things, you tell me.

DeletedUser

As a 2k point mouthpiece I would not put much faith in anything waffle has to say. Black is still alive and kicking. We have lost some members for various reasons, but we are still here and rebuilding. Between changes in the game and real life many of our core members have decided to move on to different forms of entertainment. The alliance is under new leadership and policies have shifted again. BTW waffle the details are called diplomacy.

Z is an outstanding player and will be missed over in Black. I wish him the best of luck wherever he goes. He would never stoop to Daniels level of play, though I doubt many of us could possibly get that low no matter how hard we tried.

I have not heard much from our friends over in SB, but to my knowledge they are doing fine.

Good Luck to you all and see you in-game.