Smash Bros and Black PnP

DeletedUser441

Not everyone is like you Daniel1. The Huns do not believe in needing to have spies in order to conquer their enemies. Z is a great person and unfortunately started out in the wrong place. See you all on the battlefield!

It was a joke lol
Not everyone likes u too :p
But a lot of other people like me :)

DeletedUser

I think you'll find Smash Bro's are doing great as they always have and they'll continue to do so. You, Eucilydis and whoever can say whatever you like on the forums but i wouldn't underestimate SB if i was you ;)

and Black is gone? gone? Last i checked we still had 35members and the highest average points per member but maybe i'm just seeing things, you tell me.

Whats the problem now Tictac?

If you have been keeping abreast of everything i have written you will notice it was myself who pointed out (because you had a vow of silence) some of the ´best´ stats in which Black was top.

I also agree SB are doing great.

What i have said recently is that The Huns and DoA are doing better and Black and SB most likely underestimated them. Your side don´t agree with that but it is easy to see and as i pointed out your views may be biased.

The tide may yet turn but you (SB and Black) can´t keep saying you are better and winning just because you have the best averages per player.

DeletedUser

Thats drawing conclusions :D

Mind you i am not impressed with Black breaking their vow. Was a shame.

this may be the first statement you made that i can say i agree with, but really it was only a matter of time anyways.

how many people are going to just stand idle while being talked about? eventually almost anyone will break, and unfortunately while having an uber-spammer in the alliance until he decide to go on a spying tour...technically there wasnt really a silence anyways aside from the ones that actually respected it

and how can you know who does what? you cant keep track on everyones posts and messages

o and on another note, i am saddened today to see even with my newest polis i am still over 24 hours away from you by fast transport =[

DeletedUser

this may be the first statement you made that i can say i agree with,

I am sure you would agree on when i said your stats were good aswell.

o and on another note, i am saddened today to see even with my newest polis i am still over 24 hours away from you by fast transport =[

Thats a shame, i was really needing that support.

On another note seen as you are not under a vow of silence you could be polite enough to answer your mail. Make it more of a challenge for yourself :Smile:

DeletedUser

i dont even know what you mean by that.

i answer my mail and always have answered my mail. granted some got the standard reply when i was in black, but do you honestly think i need to politely refuse every invite from o73?

DeletedUser

i answer my mail and always have answered my mail. granted some got the standard reply when i was in black, but do you honestly think i need to politely refuse every invite from o73?

I must have got the standard Black reply which is what i excpected from yourself but i don´t even have invite privileges so not sure what you mean.

In the same manner i only refused politely if they took the time to mail regarding invites. Only a couple did out of the many. I woulds alway like to know who i am joining.

DeletedUser3288

i stuck my standard reply in my profile.

If they dont read that and just pm me they get ignored.

its annoying how many messaged i get saying "allience join now"

DeletedUser

now come on Evens, would they really be your buddies if you were two-faced like that?

and cheers to Zaeron for finding a home. good luck bro, i wish you the best

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm withholding my comments and admit it's partly because I wouldn't know what to say.

There's not that much to hide anyway, because we got some people running over to your side.

In the end, numbers do seem to matter (you've got some quality as well....but it's the numbers that make the difference) and we're really going towards a server where you either join the Huns or get rimmed. Which is exactly where you see our O45 members going.

Those with pride have fought and lost, those who care more for their hide have joined the Borg....I mean Huns.

Aicy

Strategos
Meh, it's just a game. I wouldn't sacrifice all the time I invested into Grepo for some alliance made by some spammer. :p

Although... once SB are down I reckon Delta is going to be pretty boring.

DeletedUser

There's not that much to hide anyway,

Some of you made a good attempt.

because we got some people running over to your side.

Never! :O

In the end, numbers do seem to matter (you've got some quality as well....but it's the numbers that make the difference)

Good morning :Smile:
In truth The Huns stats for their top players were better than SB and only slightly off that of Black.
I thought the SB argument was having another 200 players to back you up makes you worse.

and we're really going towards a server where you either join the Huns or get rimmed. Which is exactly where you see our O45 members going.

Tell me when the tide turns would you like them on your side? :Smile:

Statistically i see very little conquers, in a game like this you can keep the hordes from taking your villages if you have just a small core of LOYAL ACTIVE players.
Your ´losing´ to the invite button... and lack of the former.

Those with pride have fought and lost, those who care more for their hide have joined the Borg....I mean Huns.

You have lost? Hardly.

Although... once SB are down I reckon Delta is going to be pretty boring.

Ah just because Aicy said.
Remember 2 weeks ago he said The Huns would be gone soon. If his words are anything to go by you will be bouncing back up that leaderboard in no time :Smile:

DeletedUser

I'm mostly talking about O45 where I do think we are losing or have lost. We had some very good members putting up a good fight against you guys, but in the end it was just too much.

About having those extra 200 members. Yeah I thought they would take the level of the alliance down. In Beta I played in Champions of Olympus which was a reasonably active not too big alliance. When the same players joined Legion the total level of the alliance really went down, while numbers had increased. I thought the Huns would be pulled down by their dead weight as well, but it seems you're doing better than the MRA's I've seen before.

Now it gets a bit scary because you guys keep conquering and growing and I see the counterweight only getting smaller. SB still has a loyal active core and you won't get those cities in O44 easily. But if it weren't for us and Legions of Hell, I think the game would get boring soon.

DeletedUser

SB still has a loyal active core and you won't get those cities in O44 easily. But if it weren't for us and Legions of Hell, I think the game would get boring soon.

Lets hope they won´t get them at all if it would make this server boring.

DeletedUser3288

I'm mostly talking about O45 where I do think we are losing or have lost. We had some very good members putting up a good fight against you guys, but in the end it was just too much.

About having those extra 200 members. Yeah I thought they would take the level of the alliance down. In Beta I played in Champions of Olympus which was a reasonably active not too big alliance. When the same players joined Legion the total level of the alliance really went down, while numbers had increased. I thought the Huns would be pulled down by their dead weight as well, but it seems you're doing better than the MRA's I've seen before.

Now it gets a bit scary because you guys keep conquering and growing and I see the counterweight only getting smaller. SB still has a loyal active core and you won't get those cities in O44 easily. But if it weren't for us and Legions of Hell, I think the game would get boring soon.

is there any SB left in 45? i thought we got them all?

DeletedUser

oh wow this is pretty cool an actual finished war :3. So aicy and his boys lost? any onee care to tell me the history of the war? like notable offensives and stuff?