Smash Bros and Black PnP

Aicy

Strategos
Uona, I haven't been involved in this for a while now. :p

And my boys? Hardly. There are much more girls in SB than the average alliance. :)

DeletedUser

oh wow this is pretty cool an actual finished war :3. So aicy and his boys lost? any onee care to tell me the history of the war? like notable offensives and stuff?

really not a war, was lots of ver small skirmishes, just blown out of proportions on the forums. The skirmishes aren't really over either, just SB got done in O45, but that was a given, seeing as The Huns outnumber us so greatly down there.

DeletedUser3288

really not a war, was lots of ver small skirmishes, just blown out of proportions on the forums. The skirmishes aren't really over either, just SB got done in O45, but that was a given, seeing as The Huns outnumber us so greatly down there.

in the grand scheme of things only 6 players really attacked the 6-7 smash in that area. I know as i planned most the 1st 2 conquests :)

DeletedUser

in the grand scheme of things only 6 players really attacked the 6-7 smash in that area. I know as i planned most the 1st 2 conquests :)

But, the huns who those 6-7 smash had been attacking/were attacking received support from a whole lot more people. That was where some of our troop losses occurred. Also, there were defo more than 7 Huns involved with the killing of dear andrew and TwoSwords and their whole island kerfuffle with goachamp etc.

Also you only successfully took 5 i think, the other 2 you stole away in the night ;) (Marraxus and Dessicate). Although I have no bad feelings there, geographically, they're in the worse place to be if you're in SB.

DeletedUser

Damn I need to come back to the Delta forum's!

Seriously black had serious balls, Z and rat. 2 Traitors imo. If i was still playing, I would throw everything at rat. Right near me. And trust me. Any Huns just wait till you get 6-7 easy conq's in a row. Happened to me on gamma and it get's really boring really fast!

DeletedUser

I personally hold no Grudges to Either Z or Pat. They were both great allies, and I still count them both among my friends. Things change, people find themselves needing a change of pace to keep the game interesting etc. There have been a ton of changes in Black the latest being our merge with Vice Lords, hence our new Black Vice name. It is a time of growth and there are plenty of free targets out there. Cheers to all of our allies of past and present and to the future of Delta, May it be full of action and never a dull moment.

DeletedUser

Ahh thats what happened... thanks for the update myth... :D been wondering about what happened to black lol

DeletedUser

I personally hold no Grudges to Either Z or Pat. They were both great allies, and I still count them both among my friends. Things change, people find themselves needing a change of pace to keep the game interesting etc. There have been a ton of changes in Black the latest being our merge with Vice Lords, hence our new Black Vice name. It is a time of growth and there are plenty of free targets out there. Cheers to all of our allies of past and present and to the future of Delta, May it be full of action and never a dull moment.

Well Me and rat never really got on in the 1st place :p And Z think's he's all that and a bag of chips!