Smithy V Demigod

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

One man to take on MRA Demigod,

They thinking ( Size Over Power ) will win them the war, there also getting pacts to help.

Demigod attack plan.

Important: Smithy Attack Plan

Germanicus the Brute 2012-09-19 16:44

Ok so we need to start planning our attacks on Smithy. We need to know who all will be participating THE MORE THE BETTER!!! We need to know how long it will take you. What gods favors you can send. We w
ill try and get some help from other alliances. We will also need people to take his cities once they are able to be taken.

I have already took one of there city. Will be taking More. I will start in ocean 026 and move up and out.

They Want War They Got War!!!

Any One To Join In The War Messege Me In The Game ;)

DeletedUser

I thought the classifying something as a war would mean there were multiple entities on each opposing side. To be fair to Smithy (annoying as he can be) this is a little more of a gank than a war lol.

GL Smithy, although having said that their biggest player only has around 8.5k points....and they are ranked 14th ally...shame on you!

DeletedUser

There is only one Smithy

rambo_wideweb__470x3450.jpg

But his opponents don't know what's coming

6af28_ORIG-CandianMounties.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought the classifying something as a war would mean there were multiple entities on each opposing side. To be fair to Smithy (annoying as he can be) this is a little more of a gank than a war lol.

GL Smithy, although having said that their biggest player only has around 8.5k points....and they are ranked 14th ally...shame on you!

8.5k citys or 5k citys there still getting killed!!! whay they dont know is they think the higher the points of the city the stronger it is.

DeletedUser

Are you done here? I think this must be quite because you left this world a while back now....

DeletedUser

His last post was back in September buddy so I think it's safe to say the war is over :D

Status
Not open for further replies.