Smyrna 5th Edition: The Fight For Smyrna Starts

well too bad

Chiliarch
Headlines
Zoo and Virgins hug it up

QoQ start the fight for Smyrna
QoQ are everywhere
Zoo are falling further and further

Note: Sorry for this week's paper, it will be shorter and is a bit later than usual. I just had a hectic week in real life and couldn't spend much time... Thanks for reading!

Wars and Analysis:
QoQ VS Zoo: 193-3
The score already says it all to be honest. Zoo is sinking hard now. They have taken no action to reduce their numbers into a good core group and they seem to have just stopped attacking. They are barely defending and are bleeding a huge amount of cities. 193 cities lost in 2 weeks is too much in my opinion. They have now hugged it up with some alliances. I seriously doubt that will be of any use. QoQ has wiped Zoo out of O44 and has infiltrated O45 and gotten cities on Zoo's core.
In this war, QoQ has by far the upper hand and is snowballing their advantage.
QoQ VS Virgins 12-1
The score is way lower than the one above. In the first week of the above war, QoQ was already ahead by more than 80 cities. There may be a couple of reasons for this. The first and most likely is that QoQ has not poured their focus onto Virgins yet. They are eating up the easy food Zoo is providing them and are skirmishing with the Virgins (I doubt it is a suitable name anymore).
That does not mean they are not winning this war. If you take a look at the map below Virgins are in as bad a position as Zoo in regards to this war. After QoQ absorbed BSR they now have cornered them. They are fighting on the northern and southern front, and have Zoo to their west and the void to their east. That means they have a weak backline and fighting on 2 fronts is hard. More importantly, they have no food nor anywhere to expand to. QoQ has also infiltrated their core. So that means although QoQ has not taken a big amount of cities they have still succeeded in taking cities in what should be the more defended cities.
QoQ VS Grudge 79-1
This is just a shark eating open buffet sushi.
------------------------------------------
Map
map-min.png
map key-min.png
------------------------------------------
The Coalition VS QoQ:
There are currently 5-6 alliances allied together against QoQ. They are Zoo, Zoo keepers, Mostly Virgins, Grudge, Grudge Too. This coalition has done nothing together. They have not hit QoQ back and I seriously doubt that they have been actually helping each other. The only thing they are doing together is losing cities.
We will have to see if they will be able to generate DBP and do some damage to QoQ or no. Some of the bigger zoo players are still in VM so if they come back they might be able to be of help.