Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper 3rd Edition

Zarun-

Strategos
Why wouldnt everyone jump on free cities?
mer·cy
/ˈmərsē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
mer·cy
/ˈmərsē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
compassion or forgiveness shown toward someone whom it is within one's power to punish or harm.

Has to be a joke

Sure it’s logical for QOQ to team up because they can’t do it themselves. QOQ better hope Virgins doesn’t get smart and realize what will happen if the coalition of 3 alliances manage to completely conquer zoo. At that point Virgins can’t hope to win stuck between the two of them and will be the next eaten. Virgins best play is probably to team up with zoo because Virgins is the one who’s in the middle of everyone. Granted I don’t know anything about the overextending, I wasn’t in zoo for that. I’m sure we can figure it out.

And you know that QoQ and Virgins play together? To believe is something that's done in the church

Zarun-

Strategos
Don't you guys remember about ghost cities like 30 days into the server? Where's the technicals in all this? We are playing brute offense and it is getting players destroyed. I learned my own lesson.

Zarun-

Strategos
Getting bored here now, it's too easy. I can OP someone in 4 minutes. I'll find something else.

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
Sure it’s logical for QOQ to team up because they can’t do it themselves. QOQ better hope Virgins doesn’t get smart and realize what will happen if the coalition of 3 alliances manage to completely conquer zoo. At that point Virgins can’t hope to win stuck between the two of them and will be the next eaten. Virgins best play is probably to team up with zoo because Virgins is the one who’s in the middle of everyone. Granted I don’t know anything about the overextending, I wasn’t in zoo for that. I’m sure we can figure it out.
ahh yes im sure Malrov and Viper assault will absolutely tear into QoQ causing an immediate ghost

howdy folks, stopped playing on US servers about 4 maybe 5 years ago. was being nostalgic the other day and thought i would do Grep again. See if it has gotten better, or fearfully worse.

Nonetheless, going to start in 138, any one wanna be my buddy and send me a link.

Edit: i thought if i didnt press found city, i could still use a link. It might not be that way even with "Found City" dialogue up its showing me in 54