Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper 7th Edition: VM week

well too bad

Chiliarch
Headlines
Many Zoo players have entered VM
Quality over Quantity have secured their win

How much domination will QoQ acheive?
There isn't much of a race right now in this world. Although the wars have calmed down QoQ are the winners of this world. Everyone is waiting for the domination period to come up (in 12 days) so Last Stand will be directly triggered.
This secure win for QoQ resulted from BSR/Virgins disbanding and joining QoQ and some to Zoo. Another reason is the huge number of players that went into VM from the start of the world whether they were in Zoo VMing in the first week of the world, or more Zoo members going into VM from the start till now, or the Virgin VMs at start and then the ones who joined Zoo recently. All this made QoQ have an easy world.
The real questing is no longer whether QoQ will dominate but how much will it dominate? My rough estimates say they have secured 40% and are now looming in the high 40s. It may be more or less, but we will soon see how high of a domination will they attain.

Map:
map-min.png
map key-min.png
Memes:
meme 1.jpg
meme 2-min (1).png
meme 3.jpg

The nominations for the hall of fame are still going on, for someone to be nominated to a position they will need 5 nominations, and then in the week of ast Stand they will be voted on. If only 1 person is nominated to a position they will be defaulted as the winner.

Happy week!

Siaz

Hipparchus
i want to comment on the meme picture 2 - haha ''free win'' do a survey on how much money did the geezers spent on this world lmao

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Congradulations to QOQ for the Win! :) Proud of you all! :D

Yes well when some of us were Commenting on the Externals and asking the Mods to do something about Just For Laughs and Fiasco United going overboard with the Gold those of you complaining now should have said something and supported that person.

so anything you will say now and in the Future wont count for anything, you should comment when its a Problem for others(the game) not just when you have a problem with it...

1saaa

Strategos
Congradulations to QOQ for the Win! :) Proud of you all! :D

Yes well when some of us were Commenting on the Externals and asking the Mods to do something about Just For Laughs and Fiasco United going overboard with the Gold those of you complaining now should have said something and supported that person.

so anything you will say now and in the Future wont count for anything, you should comment when its a Problem for others(the game) not just when you have a problem with it...
Get off your high horse

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
d66315c05b3e84f91db36ee4b896bde2.jpg
Grepolis in a nutshell when you are not in an MRA alliance.
I use to play in Achilles now back in the day but right now conquest worlds are like who will blink first or fire the first shot.

klskr

Phrourach
I would like too add few points, QOQ played well but major reason was the poor leadership from zoo.
Even it's pact with grudge, when their was proper time to eat food, they are trying to defend grudge city and trying to stop QOQ expansion, but what the point in defending food city and losing DLU and giving enemy free bp,city bonus city slot.
In the start of sep, zoo leaders being top alliance joined QOQ.
I guess world winner was fixed @ that point only.

SirNeo

Hipparchus
kudos to @well too bad for publishing weekly newspaper ; i must say the paper has been very neutral in its content and i agree with most of it.

Zoo was let down by its leadership v1.0 (which i was part of then); and QoQ capitalized on that opportunity; so well played. At least they have been an honorable enemy so far to me. But with lack of player base on server it was just 2 alliances fighting out a one sided war where QoQ had the luxury to pick any player they wanted anytime; everytime we tried to stabilize the someone would flip.

Salute to leadership v2.0 and those who have stayed loyal and still try to put up a fight back; which has been the reason of some life left in this server and some great friends i have got to know during this chaotic journey so far :)

Last edited:

Lost1547

Hipparchus
kudos to @well too bad for publishing weekly newspaper ; i must say the paper has been very neutral in its content and i agree with most of it.

Zoo was let down by its leadership v1.0 (which i was part of then); and QoQ capitalized on that opportunity; so well played. At least they have been an honorable enemy so far to me. But with lack of player base on server it was just 2 alliances fighting out a one sided war where QoQ had the luxury to pick any player they wanted anytime; everytime we tried to stabilize the someone would flip.

Salute to leadership v2.0 and those who have stayed loyal and still try to put up a fight back; which has been the reason of some life left in this server and some great friends i have got to know during this chaotic journey so far :)
Lmao, i told you guys that everything was planned even before the drop, We knew it was QoQ vs World so had to do some tactical placements, you guys lost cause you limit your food supply thinking that it would stop our expansion but all you guys did was to feed us bps, we slaughter 30k dlu on low wall multiple times. Instead of Breaking the NAP with us, you guys should have secured the ocean and have a solid core instead of being MRA with 3 branches

well too bad

Chiliarch

Thank you @SirNeo ! I try my best to keep this as neutral as it can be. I am happy people are enjoying my paper and it is bringing some life to externals.

Seriko Lee

Lochagos
Bruh, I only took 3 cities founded 7, ocean 64 was just a one-sided trashing around me where I trashed a foe a then ratted the person out to QOQ.
So good game