Snapping Turtles

DeletedUser29066

Pushty has been their co-leader for awhile. But I suppose you wouldn't have known that until he changed his sig.

Actually Pushty was never co-leader of CP before. He was briefly a member of the alliance after coming over from Tribal Wars and then quit to concentrate on his duties as a mod and to play Delos. I left him an open invitation in case he ever changed his mind, which he did. In light of our brief experience co-leading in Delos I offered him the chance to do the same in CP. He just returned yesterday.

DeletedUser

The way you spoke of him before sounded as if he were in some position of leadership. Anyways, this thread is about Snapping Turtles, not mods! The Renegades suck and have received a big fat no from our alliance

DeletedUser

Pushty is now there co-leader! :eek: Wanna farm him?

:O I'll militia you into submission, nub. :3

Are mods allowed to multi-account?

No mate, mods have to follow the same rules as everything else. The only in-game difference for mods is that they can't play on worlds that they mod (In-game or forum).

Actually Pushty was never co-leader of CP before. He was briefly a member of the alliance after coming over from Tribal Wars and then quit to concentrate on his duties as a mod and to play Delos. I left him an open invitation in case he ever changed his mind, which he did. In light of our brief experience co-leading in Delos I offered him the chance to do the same in CP. He just returned yesterday.

^ This.

DeletedUser

Hey there, Pushty. Pay no attention to what we said in this thread, and don't tell Z Grade either!

DeletedUser

We just going to make a thread with all the mods names on it, and see how long you will stay :p

DeletedUser29066

The way you spoke of him before sounded as if he were in some position of leadership. Anyways, this thread is about Snapping Turtles, not mods! The Renegades suck and have received a big fat no from our alliance

Hear, hear! Or is it Here, here? Or maybe Hear her? In any case, u did the right thing DL. For farts and giggles ... LMAO:)

DeletedUser

Rumor has it that your turtles have been snapping away at the Renegades for quite some time how do you guys plan on handling this?

DeletedUser

Well, we plan on continuing to snap away at them. I mean, it's like they've made lunch and set it all out on the picnic table, but then just walked away. I mean, who wouldn't take it?

DeletedUser

Snapping Turtles hit 400k points today with the addition of chuckles1 to our squad! Ranked #30 in the world and #1 in your heart

DeletedUser

Wait, what's this? We're ranked #28 now?!? We've passed Carpe Diem and The Budweiser Clan

DeletedUser

Snapping Turtles has hit the 400k mark and selected a new banner: the shield, as voted for in our alliance forums.

DeletedUser

The Snapping Turtles are now celebrating 2 complete victories that have ended with the complete destruction of the enemy alliances.

FluffyBunnies and Domination are no more

DeletedUser29066

The Snapping Turtles are now celebrating 2 complete victories that have ended with the complete destruction of the enemy alliances.

FluffyBunnies and Domination are no more

You destroyed FluffyBunnies? You animal, how could you? Everyone loves fluffy bunnies. I may never speak to you again, you beast.

Nah, you should be so lucky..lol