Answered Sniping with anti timer

• Thread starter DeletedUser54796
  • Start date

DeletedUser54796

Hi
Im playing on a conquest world where you get/upgrade farming village with bp (instead of defeating unit/resources) and also +/- 10 sec antitimer , how am i supposed to defend my offensive village if i cant even avoid anti timer ? (By sending unit to farm village) I also testing quest by sending unit to avoid antitimer , but the antitimer work for quest too , how do i snipe ?

DeletedUser52860

every player has to contend with the anti-timer (including the player attacking you) in order to make the game more of a level playing field. I know many players often save one farming village unconquered for this purpose but in my opinion the loss of resources caused by leaving one undefeated is far greater than the benefit gained for an occasional troop snipe. Changing the farming village has actually made the game fairer, inno can not handicap the game to make it favour defenders over attackers or vice cersa.

This is a war game, sometimes you might lose a city? So what, just use the free slot to take another one (or take back the city you lost). If you play with an assertive style and you are active people will be less likely to attack you anyway.

I find by cancelling 2 seconds before the midway point (for a def snipe) or 2 seconds after the midway point (for an off snipe) it's about as accurate as you can get it.

E.g. launch your snipe at the exact point where the incoming CS has 4 minutes left and then recall it at 2 mins 2 secs for a front snipe or 1 min 58 secs for a back snipe. you can launch multiple snipes (if for example you have an LS city under attack that has a full nuke in it) to give your self a better chance of a successful snipe so launch 100 LS at 6 mins, 4 mins and 3 mins, recalling as above and you will have a better chance of sniping the sieging CS before support lands.

Also keep your wall in an offence city at zero as your enemy will be more likely to attack with offensive troops and your back snipe will be more effective against his initial CS attack with no protection from a wall or tower.

DeletedUser54796

Wait a minute bro, you say 2 sec before the midway point for front snipe (midway = 2 min) but you say 2 min 2 sec , that would mean after midway point , no ?