Snoops Troops

DeletedUser

We will remain small and organized self capping at around 10 players. We do not care about wonders and we just want to cause pain and embarrassment to larger alliances:(.

We will be providing mercenary services to other alliances as needed. Payment to be discussed based on target.

If you are BRAVE, HONORABLE, AGGRESSIVE, and INTELLIGENT the following recruitment message will apply to you:

Does your alliance not allow you to attack who you want? Come see us

Does your alliance seem likes simmers and make you want to vomit? Come see us

Is it becoming apparent that you are surrounded by noobs? Come see us

Are you a drama free person who is sick of all the nonsense and drama in your current alliance? Come see us

Now I know this will not come into plays as of yet, but now you know we are here. Soon we will earn your respect and attract the right players for our cause.

DeletedUser32498

This alliance will be a big joke. 10 alliance cap in a 40 cap world. ooohhhhh so scared of the mercenaries idea it's frightening. Let's see how long they survive. Right now they have 5 members. Half way there! Bravo. *clapping sound with sitcom laughter*

+rep for the good laugh :)

DeletedUser

This alliance will be a big joke. 10 alliance cap in a 40 cap world. ooohhhhh so scared of the mercenaries idea it's frightening. Let's see how long they survive. Right now they have 5 members. Half way there! Bravo. *clapping sound with sitcom laughter*

Typical example of 3rd gen players thinking.

DeletedUser11965

bet you never heard of Incubi. They were a 15-18 member cap in a 100 (i believe) on Pi. They took out 4 of the top 12 alliances, dominated 2 oceans, and achieve amazing wonders

DeletedUser

^^ Exactly. There are numerous examples. Tiny Teddies on gythium had about 30 members at its peak i believe in a world of cap 100. They managed to get 30k ABP in the first 24 hours of BP ending..... A record that still stands today.

DeletedUser

LOL. Yet another Napoleonic player unable to be online enough time to be in an organized alliance created his own 2 player kindergarten.
People seem to be confused about the difference between elite small unit (see Servants of Sekhmet for example), and a bunch of disorganized squibs who want to be in the game but not put any effort into helping their mates.

DeletedUser12571

Servants of Sekhmet have 30 players. In a world with an alliance cap of 40, that isn't small. As for 'elite', time will tell.

DeletedUser

It is pointless to speculate about elite alliances at this stage of the game, wait 2 weeks then re-visit the subject.

DeletedUser27700

Guys, you are spamming a recruiting thread.
Take this discussion to a new thread if you want.

DeletedUser

Guys, you are spamming a recruiting thread.
Take this discussion to a new thread if you want.

THANK YOU.

I will start a second thread for smack talking trolls who would like to put their skills to the test against mine. There twinkly and dave you can give me your IG name

Secondly at a later date we will only accept those who have successfully repelled a CS Attack from our Elite group. At this point the recruitment is relatively lax but we will boot you if your performance is not satisfactory. This information is for people using this forum correctly. Trolls please do not respond here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You can now leave your in game names here if you are a troll as this is now official alliance business since we are at war. Two people picking variations of that stupid name i doubt it. People consider the source and he shows no data from when i actually had an alliance with 90 members. Tinky wait under your bridge for me im coming

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tinky, have you ever seen snoop play?, if you cared to check his corinth stats he was doing nearly an all alone fight while having nearly all cities surrounded. You may think he is a noob because of the alliance. He has crazy ideas but go up against him in a 1v1 and see for yourself how hard it is to land a cs on a player as active and skilled like snoop.

DeletedUser27793

^^^ very true
Dont mess with him
the member who left was a friend of snoop and me :D
so check before u post :)

DeletedUser

simmers and noobs, that's us. stop talking and commence with the BP donation, kthx. got it in you?

DeletedUser

Simmers and noobs, that's you. Started commencing with BP donation.