• Snoopy

Votes: 22 53.7%
  • Garfield

Votes: 19 46.3%
  • Too close to call

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Its so Garfield. When I was a kid I used to read his comics all the time. I think that he is way funnier than Snoopy and better in most all other things.

DeletedUser

really its like cat lovers vs. dog lovers even though I love dogs but still voted for Garfield haha

DeletedUser

Garfield is a slob. Fat. Lazy.... annoying.

He's ORANGE for god's sake. That alone is an affront to humanity.

Snoopy is Joe Cool.... Snoopy is up there... a flying Ace, fighting the Red Baron for OUR freedom...

He's the best darn shortstop the sandlot ever knew... as Peppermint Patty says, hes the... "funny-looking kid with the big nose."

I guess I only have one last thing to say....

It was a dark and stormy night. Suddenly, a shot rang out! A door slammed. The maid screamed.
Suddenly, a pirate ship appeared on the horizon!
While millions of people were starving, the king lived in luxury. Meanwhile, on a small farm in Kansas, a boy was growing up.

Enough said. Debate debated. Snoopy triumphs.

DeletedUser

Well now the Rooster's posted, there's no way Garfield can come back.

I'd have voted against him as a display of rebellion, but my finger just clicked the Snoopy button on it's own.

But I for one, welcome out new Beagle overlord.

DeletedUser

Snoopy, Joe Cool? He tap dances in circles for god sake, and fighting the Red Baron for our freedom is highly unlikely. I'll admit he's alittle funny but compared to Garfield he's way out of his league.

DeletedUser

I will always pick Snoopy :). I've read comics about him all the time in the news. I also love his favorite scenes he always does in Peanuts.

DeletedUser8396

snoopy :)

the thought of snoopy just brings peace to your soul

Thrillology

Phrourach
Garfield.
I had a cat that looked and acted like Garfield- he was orange, black stripes (like Garfield's), fat, and lazy. The other two cats were adventurous. The one dog... this leads to a sad story. :(
But I voted Garfield.

DeletedUser

Well, I like both... but if I had to choose I'd choose Snoopy. So I did. :)
Also I have this snoopy t-shirt which I like.

DeletedUser30490

who would like to shine some light on me as to who is snoopy????
i only know garfield

DeletedUser

snoopy_1.jpg

"Snoopy is a fictional character in the long-running comic strip Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz. He is Charlie Brown's pet dog. Snoopy began his life in the strip as a fairly conventional dog, but eventually evolved into perhaps the strip's most dynamic character—and among the most recognizable comic characters in the world. The original drawings of Snoopy were "greatly patterned" after Spike, one of Schulz's childhood dogs.

-Wiki