So, catch me up a bit

• Thread starter DeletedUser8396
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser32254

na its happens.. i had faced it myself twice.. Once i think around 7-8 months ago.. and 2nd one was recently 2 days back.. Us and Europe based players have no issue.. but other regions have some issue.. the devs has already solved the problem successfully and i can now log back in nicely :)

Have had that,, Have lost my attack button for days in one world and not another,, then the other way round, and a slew of other odd issues. I still show dozens of report and message notifications that have not been valid for months.
Trouble tickets have failed to clear any of these issues, they just come and go at random. Other than the notifications, all has been good for me for months but I always cringe when I log on.

It is enough to make one wonder if a certain bunch of players are not getting some un-official official "assistance". ;) -- Things that make you go , Mmmmmm....

DeletedUser

Bugs always appear.. and devs are working their best to solve them.. usually these things get solved easily within 24 hours..

DeletedUser41456

It is enough to make one wonder if a certain bunch of players are not getting some un-official official "assistance". -- Things that make you go , Mmmmmm....

oh lord..there's always something to blame..when you are losing.

These fabrications are a joke. Before you or your minions report me again just know i couldn't care less.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Markus is British if i'm not mistaken.

Blah blah blah my god you are boring to read.

Spare me the philosophy lecture.

Not sure what you are talking about here. My issues with MW were about how he "ran" the alliance/Internals/The Lack of Teams in an alliance spread over 5 oceans/Alliance Policy and having to listen to a 70 year old speaking rudely to a 17 year old girl on skype on the regular making her cry a few times.

Basic rights like MM rights were held from the alliance. Mods were threatened if they deleted threads in a forum full of spam.

His lack of listening skills/compromise and "I have a successful alliance to run, so run along boy" is the reason i promised his demise and he quit as soon as i started attacking him and spying on him.

So blame "browser issues" LOL.

Yes MW is British

So this is what you guys do best re-write history. When you left Smash RO was primarily in 65/66 with a small presence in 55 and not the largest alliance in any of them. So this just a false statement to cover the fact that you bailed on your friends and stabbed them in the back. As for internals back then there were so few and as I re-call I fielded a few complaints about you taking more than your share.

I will note that anytime RO ran an op against V2 you found a reason not to be involved. We took you at your word but now it seems you were a back stabber back then.

You know the fight was over the issue that you wanted to hold elections for the co-founder role. When you couldn't get your way, you behaved not as well as my 2 year old grandchild. This in fact was one of many incoherent late night rants by you and I recall a number of times I was kept up most of the night holding your hand on both game and personal issues. This ranting behaviour includes you deleting the entire forum for which you apologized to me and asked to be removed as a leader which I obliged you with and this is also a bit of re-writing history saying we wouldn't let you in leadership, we did but your behavior and request had us remove you. With this unstable history why would I allow you a chance at leadership again?

I have no doubts you were feeding information first to PAS and to V2. Funny thing is we easily defeated PAS with you gone.

You always complained about what happened on Ithica and how you lost a chance at a crown to IGB when a player from your alliance betrayed you ... I think it may have been justified after having to deal with you for so long.

So keep going with this re-write of history that you and your buddies do but keep in mind I have a copy of that fight and I will sit here and watch you dig a massive hole and then publish it and show everyone that you have a very selective memory.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8396

When I made this thread I intended it to be a fun way to give a bit of insight on what this world has done/been like. Clearly, this thread has strayed from that intent. I thought you were all mature enough to act civilized. I was wrong. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.