So, catch me up a bit

• Thread starter DeletedUser8396
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser32254

Double yawn. I would expect no more from you.

You were there and know exactly why that was done. For the exact same reason, to try and prevent the rise of a super alliance. Truc dropped the ball, NAPed with V2, and we are right where it was predicted it would go if V2 was allowed to survive intact.
I suppose it is convenient now to forget that V2 was a premade all star team, with connections.

Yep, I fussed at you for turning traitor. After all the help you were given it was a knife in the back. Interestingly this is not the 1st rationalization I have heard for your jumping ship. Did you forget the first couple or did they not work for you either?

It is what it is, tell yourselves what ever story makes you feel good. I might check back next week and read them. Meanwhile, I have work to do, I still think Paros might be saved. :)

DeletedUser15581

I won't let you be red on externals, so be happy with the +rep :p

but well, the war between top 4 alliances was Black legion + Venom vs Truculence + Victores. Now, we have done well, taken like 300 cities in 2 months. you guys have buckled under the pressure. We won't break the team just because it is doing well, to add "fun".

Anyway, with B&S switching sides now, we are outnumbered pretty much. Hope you are happy.

DeletedUser41456

Double yawn. I would expect no more from you.

You were there and know exactly why that was done. For the exact same reason, to try and prevent the rise of a super alliance. Truc dropped the ball, NAPed with V2, and we are right where it was predicted it would go if V2 was allowed to survive intact.
I suppose it is convenient now to forget that V2 was a premade all star team, with connections.

Yep, I fussed at you for turning traitor. After all the help you were given it was a knife in the back. Interestingly this is not the 1st rationalization I have heard for your jumping ship. Did you forget the first couple or did they not work for you either?

It is what it is, tell yourselves what ever story makes you feel good. I might check back next week and read them. Meanwhile, I have work to do, I still think Paros might be saved. :)

I don't have to tell stories...i just heard you complaining about the server and "good play", and it reminded me when i was complaining about it. Difference is when i complained about it...it was the server vs one alliance. When you complain about it you actually outnumber us? lol

I forwarded you the messages between me and MW. Soon after the guy becomes founder of the alliance. Add that to the fact you were teaming up and making this server boring against old teammates/enemies of mine was the combination that made me leave. The MW thing was what pushed it over the edge. There is no second stories or third stories i've said it since the beginning.

Paros is alive and well if you realize you still outnumber us..for some reason you seem to have forgotten that for the last two months. Our northern members still have their hands full with hardcore Trucelence players and our southern players still have our hands full with Vic and now BnS it appears.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41456

Premade:

You keep calling it pre-made. Let's be honest though, most players in this server know each other. Either from Naxos/Ithica/Troy most likely, or from older servers. Including your team. So what makes Victores not pre-made if you have played with most before in Troy?

Only the fact that it was not made public?

DeletedUser

Premades are fact of life in grepolis this days but been premades doesn`t mean success, if you believe it does . . . well you have no real experience in grepo or knowledge of it.

Today's Black Venom is not made up of original V2 members as you keep saying.

This alliance is made up from BL,IGB,Chaos Hunters, Foofies,V2, Dark Trinity, LoD, RO etc etc
Black Venom has only about 6-7 of original V2 team left. So again you are avoiding the fact that you have no longer the rights to bash V2 original team for past sins because V2 is no more, Black Venom is here and just few of us V2 original left.

So no point in cheap propaganda just work harder to achieve your goals like we do. Less talk more work.

DeletedUser11965

Wow, what a world. Been gone forever and what changes this world has come to.

DeletedUser25157

Agreed ArShark

It looks like its been interesting - to bad I had to leave (IGN on this server = 67JP67) right when the fun was starting :) Looks like I need log into my grepo skype and find out what actually transpired from TRUCs perspective

DeletedUser41456

The politricks of this server have been insane.

Now that MarkusWolf is long gone looks like Victores will be a tough opponent. Their leadership seems better once he quit.

Trucelence seems to be merging into them once again outnumbering Venom with BnS joining their side of the war.

Bns proving to be a tough opponent, i think most of us that have played with them knew that.

Forums seem to have slowed down lately.

I'm just rambling random thoughts to liven things up on here.

DeletedUser

The politricks of this server have been insane.

Now that MarkusWolf is long gone looks like Victores will be a tough opponent. Their leadership seems better once he quit.

Trucelence seems to be merging into them once again outnumbering Venom with BnS joining their side of the war.

Bns proving to be a tough opponent, i think most of us that have played with them knew that.

Forums seem to have slowed down lately.

I'm just rambling random thoughts to liven things up on here.

The spelling looks good for even you Smash. First off when RO merged into Victores, which was always the plan, Markus was no longer a leader in Victores so your argument here is pointless. MW departure had to do with a browser issue for Paros which some program downloaded information that crashed the browser anytime he signed on to Paros (he wasn't the only one and this was how it was described to me).

Yes BnS is a very tough opponent and I have first hand knowledge to that. :)

DeletedUser41456

He must have been visiting some "uncertified" websites there. lol.

That's a nice excuse, especially seeing as he is playing in another server. Couldn't take the heat?

DeletedUser

He must have been visiting some "uncertified" websites there. lol.

That's a nice excuse, especially seeing as he is playing in another server. Couldn't take the heat?

No it's not an excuse it is what happened Smash and you and I know that MW doesn't really worry about you or even bothers thinking about you. You're just not that important to him although you seem to have a rather unhealthy attraction to him :) He is not the only one I'm aware of that has had this problem and each of them have been told by Grepo that it was something known or they were using an unsupported platform, something like that. I'm not an expert on how computers work so I can't describe the problem properly, just that it happened in a way that he couldn't open Paros but could still open the other server.

DeletedUser15581

MW doesn't really worry about you or even bothers thinking about you. You're just not that important to him

ummm... that's like... 100% false. can't de-rep you further yet :D

He is not the only one I'm aware of that has had this problem and each of them have been told by Grepo that it was something known or they were using an unsupported platform, something like that. I'm not an expert on how computers work so I can't describe the problem properly, just that it happened in a way that he couldn't open Paros but could still open the other server.

That's bad... and I haven't seen server specific problems with selected players yet. either a world goes down for everyone or the website doesn't run for some players at all. if world specific problems for some players are happening, grepo really needs to work on it.

DeletedUser

I really don't care what you think ... you called me a liar with no foundation to it, sadly this is typical behavior from you, so why would I care. I'm a personal friend of MW and know the man well outside this game and the internet and you don't. So trust me MW's interest in Smash never registers beyond his personal amusement when Smashy instigates something that Smash thinks will get a rise out of him. If anyone cares in an unhealthy manner it's Smashy and no one else and everyone can tell for themselves with the many posts Smashy makes about MW in this forum that show a deep obsession with the guy that no one over here seems to get. I've heard Smash's point of view on the forum and I take exception to most of it ... the real truth is that the two of them got involved in a drinking game that got out of hand over an idea Smash had that never and I do mean never, would have taken place even if MW agreed with Smash.

So maybe you need to de-rep yourself here. :)

DeletedUser15581

you do remember a guy joined Venom from RO? He showed a lot of mails from you/MW talking about smash and OPing him... not to forget mails from MW to smash promising to rim him when he switched to venom.

enough said.

DeletedUser

you do remember a guy joined Venom from RO? He showed a lot of mails from you/MW talking about smash and OPing him... not to forget mails from MW to smash promising to rim him when he switched to venom.

enough said.

Enough said ... give me a break, that goes back to what June/13 hardly a deep interest in the guy and I do believe we dropped him from 34 cities to about 13 so we did what we promised.

So this is the basis on which you defend yourself on calling me a liar ... using very old news. Very weak Czar.

Now enough has been said.

DeletedUser31263

Well I'm breaking a resolution here but I felt I couldn't stand on the sidelines and let my old mate Macc take the heat. Sadly, everything that Macc has attested to is a true and fair representation of the facts. I use the word facts in a scientific sense, of course. No bias, no spin, no substance abused ravings or half truths.

There are some about who seem to think that if they repeat something often enough it will become a fact. Like Intelligent Design. Others rely on that which they see on the real physical world. I'm with the second bunch.

DeletedUser15581

34 to 13 is easy to happen when alliance is being hammered by 6 alliances and all your cities are in enemy zones. what's not easy is to rise to 74 cities from there and rank 4 on BP.... enough BP you both together don't add up to.

DeletedUser

ummm... that's like... 100% false. can't de-rep you further yet :D

That's bad... and I haven't seen server specific problems with selected players yet. either a world goes down for everyone or the website doesn't run for some players at all. if world specific problems for some players are happening, grepo really needs to work on it.

na its happens.. i had faced it myself twice.. Once i think around 7-8 months ago.. and 2nd one was recently 2 days back.. Us and Europe based players have no issue.. but other regions have some issue.. the devs has already solved the problem successfully and i can now log back in nicely :)

DeletedUser41456

a its happens.. i had faced it myself twice.. Once i think around 7-8 months ago.. and 2nd one was recently 2 days back.. Us and Europe based players have no issue..

Markus is British if i'm not mistaken.

Well I'm breaking a resolution here but I felt I couldn't stand on the sidelines and let my old mate Macc take the heat. Sadly, everything that Macc has attested to is a true and fair representation of the facts. I use the word facts in a scientific sense, of course. No bias, no spin, no substance abused ravings or half truths.

There are some about who seem to think that if they repeat something often enough it will become a fact. Like Intelligent Design. Others rely on that which they see on the real physical world. I'm with the second bunch.

Blah blah blah my god you are boring to read.

Spare me the philosophy lecture.

I really don't care what you think ... you called me a liar with no foundation to it, sadly this is typical behavior from you, so why would I care. I'm a personal friend of MW and know the man well outside this game and the internet and you don't. So trust me MW's interest in Smash never registers beyond his personal amusement when Smashy instigates something that Smash thinks will get a rise out of him. If anyone cares in an unhealthy manner it's Smashy and no one else and everyone can tell for themselves with the many posts Smashy makes about MW in this forum that show a deep obsession with the guy that no one over here seems to get. I've heard Smash's point of view on the forum and I take exception to most of it ... the real truth is that the two of them got involved in a drinking game that got out of hand over an idea Smash had that never and I do mean never, would have taken place even if MW agreed with Smash.

So maybe you need to de-rep yourself here.

Not sure what you are talking about here. My issues with MW were about how he "ran" the alliance/Internals/The Lack of Teams in an alliance spread over 5 oceans/Alliance Policy and having to listen to a 70 year old speaking rudely to a 17 year old girl on skype on the regular making her cry a few times.

Basic rights like MM rights were held from the alliance. Mods were threatened if they deleted threads in a forum full of spam.

His lack of listening skills/compromise and "I have a successful alliance to run, so run along boy" is the reason i promised his demise and he quit as soon as i started attacking him and spying on him.

So blame "browser issues" LOL.

DeletedUser41456

Whatever you two have going on outside the game is your thing. Geez. Keep the love life private. :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.