So, How's the weather EVO'S? Getting a little "Turbulant" I see...

DeletedUser

It's really just cos a lot of those that are in the SE ended up in dot 2 when we merged. And the SE is where 3-4 coalition alliances are located

DeletedUser15533

Cookie & Pony Counter (as of 2/15):

THE DEATH CRUSADERS: 21 cookies + 2 ponies
Evolution: 18 cookies (for taking Evolution cities, good job!)
Atlantic League: 18 cookies + 1/2 pony
Slaughterers: 15 cookies + 1/2 pony
Little/Wee Brother: 15 cookies
The Brotherhood Elite: 6 cookies (but we throw cookies at you twice)
Templars: 3 cookies
The Forgotten: we throw cookies at you twice... DUCK!!!

i think for each alliance who forces an Evo player to leave or seek vacation mode, you should get a pony. We'll split our pony with Slaughterers.
:p

Cookie & Pony Counter is copyrighted by the egami for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this telecast or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the game without the egami's consent, is prohibited. No ponies were injured during production.

Hey hey hey Little brother gets a pony too we put contanza in Vaca lol

DeletedUser

Hey hey hey Little brother gets a pony too we put contanza in Vaca lol

I don't think you get a pony unless the player is hiding in VM. Not the case with Contanza (people do activate VM for legitimate away from the computer reasons)

Anyway...if you don't believe me ask hi12345. Pretty sure it was hi12345 that lost another CS in his harbor just a bit ago...

DeletedUser

I just LOVE Stirring the Doo Doo Up... This is some great stuff being debated here. Mission accomplished!

DeletedUser

Do you want to borrow my diamond encrusted wooden spoon? it's pink tho ;-)

DeletedUser15533

I don't think you get a pony unless the player is hiding in VM. Not the case with Contanza (people do activate VM for legitimate away from the computer reasons)

Anyway...if you don't believe me ask hi12345. Pretty sure it was hi12345 that lost another CS in his harbor just a bit ago...

fair enough and true but i think he was bound too get enough support after a while all well we took what 5 city's from him i am happy enough with that

DeletedUser

How do ya like those cities haha? he was glad to get rid..
plus example of a good player.. he didn't stress, didn't go shouting around took it in his stride and like a true gent.. you win some, you lose some :)

DeletedUser15533

lol yeah lozza its how the ball rolls and i dont see why he would want too get rid of the city's frontline and a fair size? but ether way good fight

DeletedUser

Hey Lozza, why don't you meet me in O54? We can work our way towards eachother, and then just gun it out, rack up a bunch of BP, and then we'll go back to taking over everyone else around us... What do you say? ;)

DeletedUser

I'd love to gun it out with you :) once these southerners are under control ;) I could really use the bp tho lol I'm in 54 though already

I'll be in 8 oceans soon! phew!

DeletedUser

I'd love to gun it out with you :) once these southerners are under control ;) I could really use the bp tho lol I'm in 54 though already

I'll be in 8 oceans soon! phew!

I really don't like to write in these flame & steam forums, because it's mostly Rubbish ...
But whenever I see someone wishing to put me under control I go mad.
I'd be rather dead than under control.

And I think this is valid for all the TDC core members.

Cheers,
Blind.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol actually I'm not near TDC so it wasn't directed at them. I'd have to hop another ocean for that lol

However, I'd like to know why it is ok for TDC to go flaming around on here and directing stuff at Evolution, yet we can't say anything back?

p.s. it's just banter ;)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the remark,
I will propose a discussion in our council to have a streight politics about publick forum behaviour of our members.

DeletedUser

Oh i don't mind the comments, just might give it back whenever we can ;-)

DeletedUser

Why do we have a conversation like that when the grepostats speak for them selves?
And also, I don't think a single active EVO member has been hurt. Ppl are just helping us clear out the inactive member.

DeletedUser

Why do we have a conversation like that when the grepostats speak for them selves?
And also, I don't think a single active EVO member has been hurt. Ppl are just helping us clear out the inactive member.

Grepostats do speak for themselves. And when you portray everyone of the lost cities by Evo2 to "inactives," you are stating that players that are still attacking, messaging, requesting support, and leveling up their cities' buildings are inactives. My definition of inactive is doesn't open messages, no points leveled-up, and no attacks. AKA an inactive is not online and unable to react to attacks.

Your definition of inactive appears to reference those that are "not-so-good" players which certainly have the credentials to be a part of Evo, just can't live up to their expectations. Believe me, I have enough daily contact with dozens of Evo2 players to know their activity;)

I consider Evo1 & Evo2 different because an alliance is a reflection of their players as much as their leaders. Because each branch has a different ratio of great players vs. paper tigers. Also, Evo2 happens to be closer to me than Evo1. And finally, the recruiting at Evo1 seems locked where that of Evo2 is where most anyone can qualify, no matter their background. No so good when you share forums with Evo1:p

Evo1 & Evo2 share most of their forums. They work together on their Ops. However, their success levels vary, or else grepostats wouldn't show lost cities for Evo2 and none for Evo1. Or maybe Evo1 doesn't send support to Evo2 and are just using them for fodder til they get within striking distance? Smart strategy if I say so Jenn, you'll be down to 60 core players in no time.

DeletedUser

We haven't portrayed all of the lost cities as going to inactives. You guys definitely took cities from Contanza, a very active player. Kockie (not sure what's up with him now actually) had made an announcement that he was quitting. Same with Teddyoh. Lelelobo went on vacation and failed to activate VM. Who else?

I'll own that we booted some screaming noobs. Neither jena, lozz, nor I had anything to do with inviting them. They weren't up to snuff for what you guys gave them so it actually kinda sucks that joining us just put a target on their backs.

Evo1 and Evo2 are slightly different. Evo1 is mostly old Legion and Evo2 is mostly Old Athenian Elite. We're all one now, and I can honestly say that I don't know who all is in which branch. I'm sure jena and lozz would say same. Evo2 does have more members closer to your borders than Evo1, and those players are just a bit smaller than some of us old core members. Proximity to your borders is the most likely reason that more losses are occurring in Evo2. Doesn't really matter if you see us as one or two alliances. We see ourselves as one.

The strategy that you're outlining there would be a great strategy if it were one I was employing. I'm not actively recruiting atm, and most people that PM me asking for an invite look to me like easy targets for you. I tell them that and then don't send an invite. I actually don't want to give you any more paper tigers. I'd like you to get your butt moving a little faster into my waters so we can go mano-e-mano as you say.

DeletedUser

We haven't portrayed all of the lost cities as going to inactives. You guys definitely took cities from Contanza, a very active player. Kockie (not sure what's up with him now actually) had made an announcement that he was quitting. Same with Teddyoh. Lelelobo went on vacation and failed to activate VM. Who else?

I'll own that we booted some screaming noobs. Neither jena, lozz, nor I had anything to do with inviting them. They weren't up to snuff for what you guys gave them so it actually kinda sucks that joining us just put a target on their backs.

Evo1 and Evo2 are slightly different. Evo1 is mostly old Legion and Evo2 is mostly Old Athenian Elite. We're all one now, and I can honestly say that I don't know who all is in which branch. I'm sure jena and lozz would say same. Evo2 does have more members closer to your borders than Evo1, and those players are just a bit smaller than some of us old core members. Proximity to your borders is the most likely reason that more losses are occurring in Evo2. Doesn't really matter if you see us as one or two alliances. We see ourselves as one.

The strategy that you're outlining there would be a great strategy if it were one I was employing. I'm not actively recruiting atm, and most people that PM me asking for an invite look to me like easy targets for you. I tell them that and then don't send an invite. I actually don't want to give you any more paper tigers. I'd like you to get your butt moving a little faster into my waters so we can go mano-e-mano as you say.

I thought earlier you said you'd be finishing up on the southern front soon? Good to know you didn't forget me :D

P.S. Evo2 just invited a player well within our lines and has 3 less cities than your current players. Please give that recruiter many thanks for the easy target ;)

DeletedUser

well you were attacking him anyway so what's the difference what banner he has flying above him.

Apart from all this, I would like to say that yes 2 players were inactive and yes we had a couple of 'paper tigers' which have now left.

But, I'd like to say a real thanks to the team left there. The ones left have been a real pleasure to work with. They got attacked by 4 alliances, they took a couple of knocks and lost a couple of cities. They didn't scream on the forum, complain about it or say it was unfair.. they didn't crawl off with their tails between their legs. They stepped up, took the loses on the chin and came together as a team and helped each other out.

Yes they lost some cities, but they saved a fair few too. They are a great bunch and big thank for them for sticking together, for talking to me throughout and for just being great and fun to play with. :)