Attachments

• Inventory.jpg
    Inventory.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 7

DeletedUser30490

Damn you're gonna get alot of resources from those :( :(
Me Want

DeletedUser

Oh yeah I am, uheuheuheuhe. I've been letting everyone move ahead and I'm in the lower ranks of the top 50 world players, we'll see today when I get my 6th farm and start spamming those :D

DeletedUser11965

Still haven't gotten your 6th? Your higher than me mate, I'm close to my 7th and only at 1.3k ;)

EDIT: this is not a milestone, don't mislead others

DeletedUser

The 5th is the hardest because unless you do hoplites SPECIFICALLY for it, you're going to lose too many unnecessary units, and I wasn't desperate for the money.

I'm probably going to take 6 and 7 one right after the other. It's what I do in every world.

DeletedUser11965

I was about to get Hoplites from island quests, aren't they nice?

DeletedUser

I mean, if you can get them from islands quest, sure, but, I was waiting for the 5th or 6th day or whatever hoplites, it takes 35 hoplites to get 5th farm effectively. If you can get them without spending any money, better, they are helpful defensively, and helpful offensively, but you're better with just Sword+Archer defensively, and Slinger+Horseman offensively, but hoplites help I guess, just not a big fan.

DeletedUser11965

:) in a revolt world, Slings+catapults will demolish anything in your path as long as you don't meet any puppies :p

DeletedUser

Well yes, EVENTUALLY, but you won't see a good sizable amount of Catapults for... Around 2 weeks? Week and a half... And BP is running out in 2 days... You better already have your stuff sorted then..

Regarding island quests and hoplites, here's a PERFECT case scenario:

GTrf44M.jpg

You have to attack (not defend yourself againt) 12 slingers, I sent a sizable force, I'm losing one hoplite in the process, I'll send 40 horseman, 80 slingers and 23 hoplites, since it's an attack and an island quest, I'm going to come back with A LOT of resources.

Also, over the course of the next 4 hours, I will get 8 horseman, WHICH TO ME, is better than... 20 hoplites. But again, it's optional. But to me this would be a perfect case scenario, free hoplites are NOT BAD, but this is much better.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

Ah, don't really care much about my academy and such atm, just looking for around 100 horses by then if possible

DeletedUser

In Sestos when BP ran out, I had 500 slingers and 100 horseman ;)

You just need to know how to plan it out, last day(s) make sure you get Hera speeding up your rax and go BERSERK.

DeletedUser

I've removed the Milestones prefix, since - whilst very lovely - this is not a milestone. :p

On a side note, does forced loyalty make five minute demands bearable on speed one?

DeletedUser

Well, it's still boring but you get twice the buck for it xD

It's half as painful ahahah.

Yeah I kind regret putting the prefix before posting it lol.

DeletedUser31450

Lol, in Lindos, someone in my alliances attacked someone on his island with 1800sling(i think it was that) as soon as his BP ran out :D