So Long...

DeletedUser345

Goodbye Beta!

I am leaving the world from today, i have had a good time in Beta from when i started back on the day of its creation, when i co-founded Phenomen to when i quit for the first time.

I had an even better time on my return in December and saw many olf faces from my Phenomen and a lot more new ones. It has been great fun fighting with and against many of you, from when we creamed Xmortis to the lowest point in our lonely war against many. Firstly i would just like to apoligise to Hericles and bAdg3r who i denied any sort of fun fight in this last week in getting into my cities and conquering them while i have been inactive. You guys are great fighters and deserved some fightback which never came.

I would just like to give some special mentions some people from my time in Beta;

Kadjayuni - Great leader, player and friend and have to thank him for bringing me back into the game in December and for approching me to merge into his alliance and from Phenomen way back in the world. The best leader ever to grace Beta and possibly one of the best grepolis has ever seen.

Rutlirules - Not sure how you took such heavy battering from PoC survived it and kept on fighting, you lead two alliances in Beta and Gamma that are the heart of their worlds and another on Chi you are by far the best defender in Beta and i look forward to continu playing with you on Gamma and Chi.

Pilio - Great friend and the nicest person i know on Beta possibly Grepolis. Co-lead ocean 46 with me fantastically and can always put a smile on someones face and keep them fighting. I know you will do brilliantly in Beta and Chi where i hope to fight under you.

Thors Hammer - Now the best fighter in Beta, mate all kudos to you , you were number 1 in ocean 55 but in fighting South East Syndicate gave your cities away to take their cities and by god you did it easily. Giving up your own growth on the world for the alliances the ultimate sacrfice for a player. One of my first new acquaintances in December and i am glad your on our side.

Bowzer - Continuing with the awards which the greatest alliance Phenomen seems to keep winning we come to the biggest on Beta... just kidding mate you are a phenomenonally good all-rounder player in points, attack and defense plus a good leader to boot. We have had titanic arguements mostly over a merge with Xmortis, no jodaid i will never agree to the merge :D You will become the rank 1 player again as the winner of the world war turns on the neutral Dark Judgement and eats redneck.

Kandl - Damn it i have already said pilio is the nicest player on Beta but your just as nice! Great player and an amazing friend.

ThaUnit - Different alliance for once, nice guy, good player.

Trying to think of more but then again i didn't like many of you ;)

Some other names to mention are; Mavric, X-Eye, JCB., Dr Gonzo, Xenophon., Raecross, KingKeever, Roqxacus.

I have probably missed someone...

Yoyo and Valerio kudos to the amount of lightships you can raise even if you did lose the city.

Now i think thats just about it :p

Goodbye Beta!
Maybe i shall return again one day to give you all a good kicking again!

~Chimo/Achilles

P.S. Phenomen will be remembered as the best ever alliance on Beta, even if they lose this war.

DeletedUser

Good riddance! Even your favourite mod doesn't get a mention?! :p

Good luck
~D

DeletedUser345

Good riddance! Even your favourite mod doesn't get a mention?! :p

Good luck
~D

Haha, funny joke about the favourie mod. sorry for forgetting you, you have been the greatest mod Beta has ever had and will ever have. ;)

DeletedUser

make sure to hit delete before leaving im sick of people "gifting" their accounts even you urself had what 3???

DeletedUser

Bah... it made sense at the time, but now, makes no sense at all really... It would have been nice to fight with my bro too, but he's moved in the opposite direction lol

On a serious note... take care of yourself :)

DeletedUser8362

Password is: Phenomen

Saving city slots is too important...

your lieing i bet...

Also you forgot your favorite mango :p had a good time with you on the forums, never really met you ingame. GL in RL and future worlds.

Lugosi

Strategos
How touching, a big blow to the Phen Personalities which you were definitey a part of. You played your part well down south with PoC. Keep in contact on skype?

. . . Bye Bye

DeletedUser

Goodbye Achilles, you were the only one who could make eGod speechless :)

DeletedUser

P.S. Phenomen will be remembered as the best ever alliance on Beta, even if they lose this war.[/FONT][/CENTER]

The alliance that conquers beta will be remembered as the best i thought?

oh and goodbye Mr achilles :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

And i am sorry to let you guyd down but in actual fact i will not be leaving the world in strictness though i also will be if you know what i mean :p

Basically i wish to play on Chi and that obviously means i can't give my account away, two players, one account = big no no ;) So after great reluctence i have been persuaded back into my Beta account as conquering the villages is not an option. The only thing is i will never fight anyway as it takes too much time i shall just grow and help take cities from Pheno players to get them into warzones and all my cities will be for defending myself.

So you will have to put up with me in strictness playing Beta though not fighting (so not really playing Beta)

Viola! But i will try and keep active on these forums. :p