So Many Choices

DeletedUser10811

Wow a few hours in and already have about 12 invites and only 3 sent mails
alliance's really need to stop mass recruiting.
guess im a wanted man :D
upload your images and show every1 how many invites you got.
can any1 beat my 12

invites.jpg

DeletedUser

I got twelve ;)

Oh, funny story: I joined LoDa and in about 5 mins was a diplo and on the council ;)

DeletedUser10811

I got twelve ;)

Oh, funny story: I joined LoDa and in about 5 mins was a diplo and on the council ;)

13 now i just received 1 from dark hunters.
wow really hahaha im sure its only a matter of hours b4 we see there academy alliance there excuse will be "were extending our members cap to 120" usually story

DeletedUser

But you are a legand MrGlenn. How can no alliances invite you?! The shame of it all.

DeletedUser

But you are a legand MrGlenn. How can no alliances invite you?! The shame of it all.

Legend.... Far from it lol

Maybe I am just not liked, or maybe people can read on this world and see I have an alliance.

DeletedUser

wow, MRA's that can read. This is a new breed. A breed that grepolis has never seen before.

DeletedUser10811

Yeah seriously I have got 0 invites and I'm alliance-less. I am seriously disappointed by the MRA's on this server

so am i and its only 60 member cap i didnt think it was possible :eek: but then again :pro: any thing is possible :D

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I mean I don't want to join a crappy alliance but is it too much to ask for an invite anyways? I just want to feel wanted and loved :(

DeletedUser

lol

give it a week or so and like 4 of those top 12 alliances today will be those 12 tommorow, also there will be that one guy whos at like 3000 points alrdy....remember if you have that you have

A. No social life(which isnt that bad if your going into computing)
B. One those fancy smancy do it yourself bots (took er jobs)
C. Activiating the prem-ups with your money from parents (lol MRA heaven)

So lets all go out kill us some MRA's and have jarpenguin kill um all in a few weeks :)(D)

DeletedUser

About 10 minutes in I got three invites....I could have gotten more if I waited :(.

DeletedUser

15 invites before I joined one.
But Omicron seems to have really slow-paced players or just casual players not commiting.. I'm top1 right now and I really haven't done anything.. haven't used gold and been checking on in during my work-hours, leaving my farming troops waiting for quite a while on occasion.
Guess settings here aren't much to attract the higher-end crowd.

DeletedUser

wow man thats what alliances are when a new world comes out they want to eat you up and get as many players as they can i reminded my alliance were no mra we pick from the elite

DeletedUser

15 invites before I joined one.
But Omicron seems to have really slow-paced players or just casual players not commiting.. I'm top1 right now and I really haven't done anything.. haven't used gold and been checking on in during my work-hours, leaving my farming troops waiting for quite a while on occasion.
Guess settings here aren't much to attract the higher-end crowd.

Morale and Revolt together kills most peoples desire to go through startup.