So Many Choices

DeletedUser10811

Ahhhhhh So many choices and only 4/5 hours into the server, what am i going to do?
Who should be lucky enough to have my presence in their alliance :p
Didnt even get a follow up message :(
was looking forward to reading them :(

dsf.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wait it out till you find a good alliance who will stick around for a while

DeletedUser

LOL they did not follow up with you:( wow what a leader or recruiter speaks well about their alliance LOL

DeletedUser

Haha, Your meant to send a message and talk with the person before invite

DeletedUser

Haha, Your meant to send a message and talk with the person before invite

I totally agree mass MRA's are forming at a face rate lol im looking forward to see who will merge into another soon lol things ppl do :p

DeletedUser

Spoken with the recruiter, as you will notice you have no invite from us.
Things back in order.

DeletedUser10811

didn't you see the Simpsons? leprechauns don't ask they tell other people what do do ;)
ps. i've looked and your not outside my window :(

DeletedUser

Meh your on the same island close enough ;)
Fine then tell us to invite you.
do you have a pot of gold? :p

DeletedUser10811

But that would insinuate i want to join :p
Of course, Budweiser and pizza their gold to me ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because the world is new and the mate i was suppose to join his alliance has not woke up yet :( and now my island is full there is no free spots near me as well so it does not make sense to join that alliance anymore since it will take away of the concept of making a core island so I am now im gona leave early and enter the draft :D I turn down 8 invitations already I am not going to throw u under the bus but you guys wont last long sorry just being honest.

My top picks are:

1. Pandemonium (makes since core island)
2. On Hold (not sure they seem to want to join another alliance based on their alliance page)
3. Legion of Achilles (Only if they would talk to me instead of sending me an invtite would be my number 1 choice)

However I will not join an alliance until after the 7 days is up because I hate to join an alliance then leave one looks bad like you are an alliance hopper. Also just incase you guys have intentions of saying i make you leader I will gladly reject and turn down I had my fare share leading my own alliances as well as being leader, recruiter, and diplomat been doing it since world Sigma I do not want anymore headaches dealing with diplomatic issues im a fighter now str8 up war mogul:pro:(SW)

P.S.
I would of join u guys Boop but the guy i was suppose to join offered me a date and now he stood me up lol :(

DeletedUser

yes it hurts my first date on this world and he stood me up guess he found someone more prettier than me lol:Angry:

DeletedUser

C'mon that is the perfect chance to sabotage those nubs

:D would be nice to get a milestone for that huh ;) LOL but I can not do that to them and break their little hearts on the hard work they put in their alliance