So No end Game

DeletedUser

From what IG just posted, there is no end game component to the HW. We do not need to even bother with the construction of the WW to get into the HW.

What is the point then?

DeletedUser12512

From what IG just posted, there is no end game component to the HW. We do not need to even bother with the construction of the WW to get into the HW.

What is the point then?

You get the little award saying your alliance 'won' and 50 more favor.

Yippee.

My advice, join a Hero World and show your stuff.

DeletedUser

yah but for a billion resources... your gaining a bonus on some that it will take years to get back with the 5% bonus. Not really worth it.

DeletedUser

Why build the Zeus monument when you could build the Artemis monument and get the same bonus plus the bonus for all your other gods? Design flaw?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As sent to Gordo

I need to know a rough estimate of when this upgrade will be done. Are we talking a week, a month, a quarter, or an indefinite delay?

DeletedUser

He wont know that for a little bit sch01ar. He is just passing on info as he gets it. Poor guy is stuck in the middle trying to make the best of the situation as he can. At least he is being straight forward about things instead of holding off and beating around the bush.

Why build the Zeus monument when you could build the Artemis monument and get the same bonus plus the bonus for all your other gods? Design flaw?

well you then get 10% bonus for Zeus instead of the 5% with all of them. Helps with Manticore nukes.

DeletedUser

You are correct, but asking for a window is not too far off. They can always just push it off...again.

DeletedUser

yah but the bad side to that is you keep pushing things off and it only makes things worse in the long run. I refused to buy some games as they kept pushing the date back and finally set a release to christmas all the way from January before. They set the date every 2 months or so till they decided christmas was the time. I am sure I am not the only one that refused to buy the game at that point.

DeletedUser

On the link that Gordopolis posted, Zeus temple only grants +5% to Zeus, while Artemis is +5% with all gods

DeletedUser

right so with my math.. you get one wonder for the zeus and the artemis one and its 10% for zues together and 5% for the other gods is what I meant.

DeletedUser

There must ave been something ungodly wrong with the update to delay without some sense of when they will communicate a plan to update.

I spent countless hours deconstructing cities so I could have them ready for farming...I'm a bit miffed.

DeletedUser

Yeah, if you have both of them. The way I see it, the best ones to have would be Halicarnassus, Rhodes, Artemis, and I guess Zeus, the rest are pretty useless, what's 3% resource production or +1500 capacity when it costs sooo much to build them? And the phoenician trader is really not all that useful either

DeletedUser

aye too expensive for little benefit unless your going to be playing for years. Inno needs to alter it to make it more appealing now that they are pretty much letting everyone play hero worlds. dum dumdumdum DUUUUUUMMM