So, our world will be upgraded to 2.0, doesn't mean its endgame

DeletedUser13405

Hey

As you know, innogames held a vote recently and all 1.26 worlds will be upgraded to 2.0 worlds. That means that world wonders can be built. From what I understand, this would cause an immediate end to World Beta as we know it upon completion of the world wonders.

If we want Beta to continue, we can do one thing....avoid or stop the building of world wonders which would call and end to our world.

Controlled Burn will not be building any world wonders. I wanted to see if there was an appetite to form a coalition of alliances & players who pledge the following two things:

1- Not to build any wonders
2- Agree to help search & destroy any alliance or player attempting to build the wonder.

I have already messaged many of the top ranked alliances founders and plan to continue discussions about this. We can indefinately prolong World Beta and continue to play as always, albeit in a 2.0 world.

Happy to hear any thoughts on this.

~GS

DeletedUser14909

If you read the info, the control of either 4 or all 7 wonders does not bring about the end of a particular world. This just opens the access for the subsequent hero world. If more than 1000 people remain active on said world then the indication is that it will remain.

What will players receive for completing the winning conditions?

If an alliance builds 4 of the 7 World Wonders they will receive the following:
• All alliance members will receive an original certificate for completing their respective world
• Their warehouses in the Hero worlds will be able to hold 10% more favors (500<>550)
• A special award will become available: “Winner of world XXX” (Hero worlds will also become accessible)

If an alliance builds all 7 World Wonders they will receive the following:
• The Award “Ruler of XXX”
• A Crown will be displayed in the player profile of the winning alliance (Global/Master)

When does a world end?
The worlds do not end after 4 World wonders are completed by an alliance, it will continue. The next goal for the leading alliance will of course be to gain control of all 7 World Wonders. Once, and if they can achieve this, they will unlock the most prestigious award available in the game “Ruler of XXX”. This will be visible on the player’s profile.

The Worlds will continue to stay open until the next hero world is launched. Then the worlds will be assessed for activity. It is not our intention to take away the hard earned cities and armies our players have developed. If a world’s active users fall below the limit of 1000, the endgame for the world will be ushered in. The players then have the chance fight their final battles and wars for another 4 weeks. The countdown will be displayed in game. Once it ends, the world will also come to an end and close.

DeletedUser

Personally I am done with grepo if and when Beta is upgraded

DeletedUser4013

If you read the info, the control of either 4 or all 7 wonders does not bring about the end of a particular world. This just opens the access for the subsequent hero world. If more than 1000 people remain active on said world then the indication is that it will remain.

Valerio is correct about this. I have spoken with PoC members about it since I returned to Beta. The Hero World will open, once 4 of the 7 Wonders are completed, in parallel with Beta. This means that you will be able to play both the Hero World and Beta alongside each other. Beta will not close once the Hero World opens. Trying to delay the Hero World only hurts you and your alliance.

DeletedUser

Why adding Sim city stuff in grepo? we don't want to build any wonders, we want to resolve our conflict through war, ol' school.

DeletedUser

Time will only tell what happens, but when there is too much lag to run your cities properly the point is mute, players will leave. Fix the lag issues, load issues of pages and the interface. I tried 2.0 and did not like it so I stayed in Beta and deleted my 2.0 world account. Now 2.0 is in Beta, hmmm... still interfacing problems except with 70 cities instead of 1, still laggy, so why bring these problems to beta server???