So they gave me a world........

DeletedUser17088

Hello Nu forum users,

I'm [user]Fist of the north star[/user] and you may or may not be familiar with me, I currently co-run the ideas forum and I love the guys and girls who post and contribute there.

What Am I Like?
I believe I'm a fair Moderator and I'm here for you guys/girls to make sure your forums are as clean as possible but also as enjoyable as they can be, [user]Equanimity[/user] Did a fantastic job here and I wish to follow that standard. I am moderately strict as long as the following ideals are in place within the world forum

Respect
consideration
Humour (I love to laugh)
Sporting behaviour
Friendly as possible

This is my first 'world forum' so bear with me, it wont be long before I am up to speed and rolling my eyes at/with you :p

People refer to me as 'Fotns' or 'Fisty' or if you like 'Studmeister general', i will respond to all!

P.s I like to close threads which have been inactive for 30 days +, if you come across an old thread that you wish to post on please ask here and i will re-open the thread for you

nice to meet you Nu! :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I beat you to posting you were a mod. Do I get an award? :p

DeletedUser17088

And the award for 'desperate for an award' goes too.................. [user]nazaire[/user] :D

DeletedUser

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:Yes I owe my success to my family, my friends... *snores*

DeletedUser

Hello there Fotns! Nice to have you here (so far:) ) Perhaps you will bring more life into this forum, who knows. Various attempts have been made in the past to make the Nu forum interesting, but my boring posts successfully stopped any forum-users :) (except for nazaire, I must give him credit).

~ Warspawn

DeletedUser

Lucky you... I need to work really hard to get just an ocean... The road to a complete world is pretty long :(

Anyway - Congrats on becoming mod of Nu.

DeletedUser

He owns you now so he rules you so you are his slave. Give me a cookie (says in FOTNS's accent)

DeletedUser

P.s I like to close threads which have been inactive for 30 days +, if you come across an old thread that you wish to post on please ask here and i will re-open the thread for you

nice to meet you Nu! :pro:

Who the heck left you with that power?

DeletedUser

You said you can close the whole world. That's a lot of power.