So this is how the game is played?

DeletedUser42857

Oh look, here we have gabby deliberately splitting attacks on a siege to slow down the persons computer, attacks split into SIX to multiple the number of alarms and incoming

imgpsh_fullsize

Matty was basically locked out while all this was going on.

maybe now, deliberately ignoring player ceasefires and sinking cs's in harbour, deliberately splitting units people will see that Gaby is a compulsive liar

now think back about all the other things she has denied doing and wonder to yourself, hmm.. maybe people were right

Show me reports. Prove what you are talking about cause I will never approve or defend any BZC player using spam in this game but without proof I'm not going to believe anything.

So im assuming you will have something to say about Gaby deliberately splitting attacks to slow down Matts computer?

DeletedUser42857

Dim why you aren’t able to make only one post ? That’s spamming on externals.

Never heard of ceasefire.

funny how gaby has nothing to say since this.
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

she knew there was a ceasefire, it was discussed at length, ended at 14:00h (the player basically had to be in hospital so zazou agreed to 24 hours to swapout cities.) Gaby was fully aware of this, hell, she even set her own conditions (one of our leaders had to unblock her in game messages for the ceasefire to go forward).

and then early in the morning when she thought nobody would notice she went round clearing sieges (Which werent heavily defended because we had the agreement with Zazou) and even tried one of her own...

maxilex

Phrourach
Dim why you aren’t able to make only one post ? That’s spamming on externals.

Never heard of ceasefire.

That doesn't surprise me much, frankly I dont think your illustrious leaders ever had any intention of honouring it. This is Andy - now blocked again of course, I see little point in talking to him after this.

So, Princess Gaby sets her terms, agrees, then disagrees and ignores. that is ok though - because she has now completely cut her lines of communication, so when she wants to beg for us to leave her players alone next time, she cant get through.

It was no big deal, Stevan just didn't go to hospital that day, to make sure she couldn't get his cities by deception.

maxilex

Phrourach
It certainly seems spam is the way forward. I suspect BZC think they are the only ones who can do it.

How quickly Gaby forgets - how many weeks is it since she was trying to get all leaders on skype to agree that spamming was not acceptable and making her players ghost..

We let up a bit, as we have hearts and dont want to drive players from the game - and suddenly we have that thrown in our faces.

They think I am mad because we lost some cities in red areas , where frankly, my troops were utterly wasted - far from it - that let me take a few more where I need them.

So, lets sum up here, I am not mad - this is just a game guys and gals. I am just not interested in chatting to, or with, a group of 10 year olds who celebrate success by calling men 'girls'. Usually, I mail a player who gets a city from me and tell them they did well. But in these circumstances, my main thought was - 'about time, losers'

We will just go about our business with the grown ups, catch ya later
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser42857

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

new-wolf-of-wall-street-trailer-leonardo-dicaprio-is-the-wealthiest-stockbroker-in-the-world.jpg

we were actually planning a spam op on gaby in response the spamming of ape, but iut was cancelled because we decide that wasnt how we wanted to play

gaby repaid that by deliberately going after a player she knew had a medical issue

(must be noted - despite a leader of bzc accepting the ceasefire - without apparently a official ceasefire in place no other bzc players deliberately targetted the guy, gaby was the only one with that little class she would take advantage of someone she thought was medically indisposed)

we are now starting to understand why achilles ghosted. When they were talking about no honour we assumed they meant us.. turns out all along they were talking about their "allies" at bzc...

ps. are you actually going to take these two cities from me up in north west 44?