Pnp So this is what a conquest looks like?

DeletedUser12512

Someone reads grepostats and all of a sudden they think they are gonna school other players?

LoWKeY, There's more to this game then you currently possess, and it's not even gonna need someone like me to prove it to you.

DeletedUser

Why would you read grepostats.. they don't even have En40 yet (the lazy bastards).

And Hagop, I wouldn't be surprised if HaVoC used multicounters or spies to get info.

Don't be so ridiculous, what a awful accusation.
Just use common sense and you can find out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i might send support to death, i need like 23 points for my next vp

DeletedUser

LoWKey's problem is that he makes enemies really fast cause he thinks that making enemies early will provoke those player whereas it's provoking him more and he's making stuff like this (note: I'm not like you I didn't say "stupid" stuff like this).

DeletedUser

Don't be so ridiculous, what a awful accusation.
Just use common sense and you can find out.

You cannot find out that they are pacted from the reports or their profile. Maybe I'm just not looking somewhere so can you tell me how you know?

DeletedUser

<prediction>
lowkey got some egg on his face with that one, but as much as i never got on with him he can play the game a bit... wouldn't be surprised to see this pnp turned around within a few weeks.
</prediction>

DeletedUser

You can say this at least i have made it to conquest where are you at.

[report]ff351593e1d10d7c1b85a08b05eb0587[/report]

you got a ways to go yet. you will never make it. neither will the rest of your so called team in 44. It doesn't matter what you say. nothing you say will ever change the fact we have already beat the snot out of Norma Snockers., and will continue to do so. We have

already beaten 2 of your leaders into submission. Obviously you next on the list.

Now i can appreciate a good PnP, bu this has to be the worst one i have ever seen. Is this all the better you can do. Seriously maybe i should show you how it is done.

pssff if u have any moral ask ur guys on my island, all of them were my farms. I restarted just because one of leader Dont like the way or yeah she give up, i will accept that was weak. and i came to this world on her request. so i have to restart too.
buddy ur so call premade buddys were my farm, i kill their slingers and than all i ever hit was swords, pitty pathetic not a single attack by them, check my over all BP, 90% are abp, all thanks to your havoc guys for feeding me bp, but very disapointed later as, they stop building def too at one point so were not really a good bp farm.

DeletedUser

Surprised to see you attack with briemes i know ya said harb was clear but i would never attack with briemes myself. Losing that CS and navy had to off set ya back a bit tho

DeletedUser

thank god you cant trade gold into resources or some players from havoc would have 10 cities by now....lol, Havoc will have to crumble any alliance they war with in the next 6 weeks or else things start leveling out and gold becomes less and less irrelevant and it becomes a numbers game...i think lowkey knows that and is trying to get out to a good start and in all honesty some of his members have... however lowkey should have picked an easier target but I guess seeing deathwish still here makes him crazy lol...

I hope DW you can keep the PnP's going but my guess is he learned his lesson and will look for a less active member of yours....

DeletedUser20025

You can say this at least i have made it to conquest where are you at.

[report]ff351593e1d10d7c1b85a08b05eb0587[/report]

you got a ways to go yet. you will never make it. neither will the rest of your so called team in 44. It doesn't matter what you say. nothing you say will ever change the fact we have already beat the snot out of Norma Snockers., and will continue to do so. We have already beaten 2 of your leaders into submission. Obviously you next on the list.

Now i can appreciate a good PnP, bu this has to be the worst one i have ever seen. Is this all the better you can do. Seriously maybe i should show you how it is done.

You love putting your foot in your mouth, don't you? End result of that CS being sent was that it was sunk. Right?

Where do some of these people come from... sheesh!

DeletedUser

actually you can trade gold into resources, just call the merchant to your city.

DeletedUser5554

thats pretty bad...im always busy in life and slow to get to the conquest stage but atleast i can fight better than that.... haha