So What Now?

DeletedUser41523

So whats everyone planning to do now that this world is pretty much over with?

DeletedUser51081

Prepare for the next high speed conquest world.
seems the morale aspect on this world put off a lot of people from joining byblos. Now it’s fairly certain to be on all worlds this may not be the case in future.

the next higher speed could see some interesting premades that have been waiting silently in the shadows appear.

Inno could learn from byblos and in future worlds when WW starts, prevent trading of res and deactivate favour farming between alliances. just a thought.

DeletedUser54792

Prepare for the next high speed conquest world.
seems the morale aspect on this world put off a lot of people from joining byblos. Now it’s fairly certain to be on all worlds this may not be the case in future.

the next higher speed could see some interesting premades that have been waiting silently in the shadows appear.

Inno could learn from byblos and in future worlds when WW starts, prevent trading of res and deactivate favour farming between alliances. just a thought.
If they were going to learn that lesson, they would have already.

I suspect they will save that for Domination, and we won't see that until the end of the year at the earliest.

Next higher speed Conq world should be end of May or the beginning of June.

DeletedUser41523

People waiting for another Lato better have brought a book. Given the wait last time, I wouldn't be surprised if I got done with grad school and lost another 20 pounds in that time.

DeletedUser48212

Mess around in whats left of Byblos, but from the looks of it people leave in droves now that its won. So yeha, mess around and wait for the new world. This will take a long time though.

DeletedUser46695

What's up ;)

Massacre of MP units in failed WW siege break attempt

Mobile version

[*] City wall
340.png
[|]
25.png
[|]
340.png
[/*][*] Defeated... [|][|][/*][*] ...as a defender (347011)
428a3f642d6e3c8e8945fb22bfa70d68.png

[|][|][/*]
Grepolis Report Converter Revolution Tools - ver. 5.0.6 created by Potusek & Anpu​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

I actually remember TBWC specifically rejecting Savage's offer to join their wonders because TBWC made commitments to groups like Hellfyre and Rebels for wonders. Was wondering how it got all shaken up and we kept beating up Savage while these guys ended up in Savage.

Anyways @markismighty I can confirm most of MP left for other worlds. They also don't care about wonders. They never did. They only built them because they were the only realistic outside threat to crown block you guys. They only wanted to fight everyone and come out on the winning ends of those fights. Which by the looks of it, they did pretty successfully.

DeletedUser46695

Oh wow this is still going.

I actually remember TBWC specifically rejecting Savage's offer to join their wonders because TBWC made commitments to groups like Hellfyre and Rebels for wonders. Was wondering how it got all shaken up and we kept beating up Savage while these guys ended up in Savage.

Anyways @markismighty I can confirm most of MP left for other worlds. They also don't care about wonders. They never did. They only built them because they were the only realistic outside threat to crown block you guys. They only wanted to fight everyone and come out on the winning ends of those fights. Which by the looks of it, they did pretty successfully.

Yeah because you normally send 72 mil of each res(4 times) just for the last level because you don't care, not to mention attempting to trying some sort of merger themselves for the crown with HF and others later after savage crown rotations.

AS for Booty beating up savage, that wasn't all you now was it and that wasn't core savage players, it was Black Flag Savage group. You guys kind of sucked as an individual group to be honest. MP stats, well I think it's crystal clear to everyone other than them at this point they kick members who start shedding cities.

DeletedUser41523

Yeah because you normally send 72 mil of each res(4 times) just for the last level because you don't care, not to mention attempting to trying some sort of merger themselves for the crown with HF and others later after savage crown rotations.

AS for Booty beating up savage, that wasn't all you now was it and that wasn't core savage players, it was Black Flag Savage group. You guys kind of sucked as an individual group to be honest. MP stats, well I think it's crystal clear to everyone other than them at this point they kick members who start shedding cities.

They said from the get go they wanted to make a competition because everyone else rolled over. But their original intention wasn't to build wonders. Everyone else just folded so they went to play spoiler. Given how they play and how clear they make it they're here to play serious, I'm not surprised they kick people who lose multiple cities. That's also not very uncommon, a lot of teams purge out liabilities. They seem to be pretty upfront about their requirements.

They seemed to be doing pretty well vs everyone else in the area. If you're talking about Savage's top players, then yeah we probably wouldn't win. But lucky for us, it was Savage's choice to bring in BF and it was BF's choice to break pact with us. Just as it was TBWC's choice to fight and your choice to take a crown. As for it not being us. 74-27....More if you count the BF group. If TBWC sucked that bad then they shouldn't have been an issue. Especially for a group that managed to take out Whitey and DJ's group at the start. I'm not gonna say that TBWC is the best thing on Byblos, but they made strides and definitely became a solid group and don't suck. Somehow a bunch of rim players, many of which hadn't played before, managed to organize to take on BF, HELLAS, and Savage groups and break into the top 12. Not really a small achievement even if the world was a mess.