So, what's really happening in Paros?

DeletedUser39031

This forum hasn't had a new post for a few days, so I thought I'd kick things off.

Just post stuff that's happening around the world, could be your alliance or anything.

Truculence has decided to dissolve the NAP with Black Legion. Black Legion have been given 48 hours notice before it is officially dissolved. It should be fun and, possibly, the 1st world war? (The V2 thing doesn't count because V2 had no allies)

Just trying to liven up the forums a bit lol.

DeletedUser15581

It is a slightly tough job to ensure forums are alive and that people are not involved into mud slinging. :p I thought I'll give a break to my "BL is bad" posts, and look, no one is posting! lol.

This move from Truculence will put some life into the game by the way, although more needs to happen, but this is good for a start :) Will be fun to watch BL and Truculence race up the BPs now and give Venom a tough time on the leaderboards !

DeletedUser39031

It is a slightly tough job to ensure forums are alive and that people are not involved into mud slinging. :p I thought I'll give a break to my "BL is bad" posts, and look, no one is posting! lol.

This move from Truculence will put some life into the game by the way, although more needs to happen, but this is good for a start :) Will be fun to watch BL and Truculence race up the BPs now and give Venom a tough time on the leaderboards !
Unless it's a "Cold War" scenario, that would be boring

DeletedUser23971

No real surprises in the world for a while - I would class this as the second World War though as Venom pretty much took on the world and have the bp to prove it.

Once you see a leader from another alliance suddenly appear a long way from their core in one of your safer oceans it is only matter of time :D

DeletedUser18366

And Redwood Originals have broken the NAP with Revolution...(not significant compared to yours I guess)

DeletedUser

All things lead to war whether it be immediate or distant. War is an inevitable consequence of greed and pride. All of us want more and our greed guides our ships. Our pride and loyalty or lack there of causes alliances to fight other alliances. This game is after all about WAR. Venom was always right about that haha :)

Call it war or sibling rivalry. Either way I bet our troops will meet on the seas and on the lands where blood will be shed and cities will be taken. That is where half the fun is ;) The brothers and sisters we make here creates a bond between players. We at Black Legion have become a family. Brothers and sisters all around fighting with and for each other but in the end knowing that we your enemies troops come into sight your family will be by your side.

DeletedUser39031

All things lead to war whether it be immediate or distant. War is an inevitable consequence of greed and pride. All of us want more and our greed guides our ships. Our pride and loyalty or lack there of causes alliances to fight other alliances. This game is after all about WAR. Venom was always right about that haha :)

Call it war or sibling rivalry. Either way I bet our troops will meet on the seas and on the lands where blood will be shed and cities will be taken. That is where half the fun is ;) The brothers and sisters we make here creates a bond between players. We at Black Legion have become a family. Brothers and sisters all around fighting with and for each other but in the end knowing that we your enemies troops come into sight your family will be by your side.
We'll see what happens in 11 hours and 10 minutes.

Also, what's with Naughty Step Squad, seem to be mostly V2 players who have left

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That was quite poetic note... All I see is some numbers here and there, no blood or gore =/

DeletedUser8345

what happened to venom?
they defended so nicely against a lot of alliances but now there is a split!!!

DeletedUser23971

You have a point there :D

ok, Black Legion ate my hamster. They are rubbish and have NAP's and Pacts with all the main alliances in Paros.

And they are ugly

Yep the bp has surged

It is fun sometimes to see players respond to seeing red swords flashing after a period of being "safe" in certain oceans for a while.

DeletedUser41456

always funner when it's a fair fight....slots slots slots for everyone!