So, what's really happening in Paros?

DeletedUser15581

I have used your name as bbcode instead of "I am pretty sure" quite a few times in V2 forums :D

DeletedUser15581

what is happening in Paros?

Rank 4 defender of Paros, a top Victores player.... has ghosted ! just after gaining about 40k DBP, wonder why :p

Seems Venom is being spewed again :D and every alliance isn't as good a team in helping their mates in trouble, as Venom has been (flex)

DeletedUser38128

what is happening in Paros?

Rank 4 defender of Paros, a top Victores player.... has ghosted ! just after gaining about 40k DBP, wonder why :p

Seems Venom is being spewed again :D and every alliance isn't as good a team in helping their mates in trouble, as Venom has been (flex)

Huge loss for Victores .. Turtle guy finally gone .. And great job by Venom , IB and BS for quick move on his cities .. Czar dont be mean you make people ghost themselves ..

DeletedUser15581

For those who don't know what are we talking about.... this...
Noler - Paros

meck... I didn't hit him. I was busy distracting the whale of Victores :p

DeletedUser41456

We have a great team here...a lot have left that couldn't take the heat...the true soldiers stayed...now there are nothing but certified gangsters in v2.

big ups to the original v2 that took the heat and pulled thru...now with a million slots to take those that ignored naps/pact requests when things were not looking so good.

DeletedUser39031

We have a great team here...a lot have left that couldn't take the heat...the true soldiers stayed...now there are nothing but certified gangsters in v2.

big ups to the original v2 that took the heat and pulled thru...now with a million slots to take those that ignored naps/pact requests when things were not looking so good.
Or those that no longer have them :)

DeletedUser15581

now with a million slots to take those that ignored naps/pact requests when things were not looking so good.
+rep for that mate !
I also remember the mails that were sent to you by RO guys saying that they will crush you, rim you, make you suffer blah blah :D
I guess some of them are already in their graves :)

DeletedUser41456

Yup...most of the "tough" guys have ghosted already or on vm....:)

Still some good people in there though, i wish a couple had come with me but oh well, we fight on!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41456

Looks like wars are picking up..now with players a lot bigger and sides being more defined..but as always in grepo things can change quickly..but looks like the sides are pretty set in their trenches atm.

DeletedUser41456

What's going on in Paros?

Looks like "Victores" is having more "unexpected absences" lol.

DeletedUser38128

Hahahahah .. Thanks for making my morning better .. :D

DeletedUser44444

huge loss of vic.. hope u guys stay together..
i can tell we had hudge losses and this will be lie if i say it is ok..but we will survive...we most here did not expected..and this is makes things more angry when guyes ghosting ,and even dont talk nothing to family...sio you all understand here what it feels to us that kind of action...

DeletedUser44444

Yup...most of the "tough" guys have ghosted already or on vm....:)

Still some good people in there though, i wish a couple had come with me but oh well, we fight on!

how you can name him tough guye...???i cant .i find only one word ...what strats witt big S.

DeletedUser41456

how you can name him tough guye...???i cant .i find only one word ...what strats witt big S.

At the time they were pretending to be tough..and it was not even the good players like yourself/yoyo/zama etc etc..it was a few players that already ghosted awhile back..but all in the past...there's one left that is in VM...as soon as he comes out he better go back in it cuz i'm going to destroy him.