So whats your plan?

DeletedUser

For me, I think I'll just try and solo it all the way through, although I might become very bored without a alliance and not being in the loop of things, and get my city spots from attacking/defending only. Would be a interesting challenge to stick to on a world like this IMO.

What about you guys? What's your plan for this world without conquests? Gonna try and be the top founder of cities? Be the one with the most cities but 0 BP (LOL), control the most islands with only you on it etc.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I would of joined this world if it was speed 2... I would of just gone solo and be a complete turtle lol.

DeletedUser

I think going solo is a good plan :) speed 1 sucks tho for sure jnc. sure you don't wanna come fight with me lol

DeletedUser

My plan is just go with the flow, change as the world changes

DeletedUser

My plan is even simpler..quit this m***fc*** world..Grepolis aint sim city...

DeletedUser

our alliance is with people from other worlds, serious players who are really just hanging out here and having a blast on the forums. the real worlds are almost like second jobs, it's nice to come on this world and play. so my goal is to have fun, and it's working so far!

DeletedUser5554

my goal is to go trollerblading with attacking but otherthen that just chill

DeletedUser

if you want to play sim city then move to Gamma, its all the rage there :p

DeletedUser5554

what are you talking about it was attack or be attacked where i was in gamma when i played there i had 100k players attacking me at 3k when i was there...

DeletedUser

100k players in gamma are noobs m8, dont say much for you ...:p

DeletedUser

Agree, although I'm not in a alliance yet so I don't know about the fun Aspect yet. :(
Got a invite by phalanx and grim reapers ._. its a tad bit too early atm.

DeletedUser

TURTLE is my plan. The unwritten rule in Xi is 60k+ players shouldn't attack sub 20k players, I like that rule and follow it unless they player is inactive and I need their city to strengthen my spot in an ocean.

DeletedUser5554

it doesn't matter in a no morale world if you have 10-15 cities to throw at someone with just one and not a max wall you'll cause a problem regardless of how bad you are unless you sent all defensive units...

DeletedUser

I'm thinking of going somewhere else... If this world is going to be mostly about "who can build the best :D" then it's probably not going to be a good experience for me (me = vetern-noob... I have never owned more then 1 city but have played several games like this a fair bit :rolleyes:)

*Edit* Does anybody know of a good world to start on :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm thinking of going somewhere else... If this world is going to be mostly about "who can build the best :D" then it's probably not going to be a good experience for me (me = vetern-noob... I have never owned more then 1 city but have played several games like this a fair bit :rolleyes:)

*Edit* Does anybody know of a good world to start on :heh:

Lol not exactly as long you know how to make it more fun, for an example go full mythical units on in this world. lol :D of course we'll probably see a lot of simmers in this world but who knows, for veterns like me this world would probably be boring without conquest, but its also a world where we can relax and goof around and not take things seriously while in other worlds we can be serious. The game is after all, what you make of it.

I recommend starting out in the newest worlds such as troy or Rhethymnos, they're both revolt worlds, Troy is the newest revolt world and its morale is inactive with a alliance limit of 99 and world and unit speed is 2, Rhethymnos is second newest and alliance limit is 30 (probably best for you since it means more activity I suppose) world speed is 3 and unit speed is 2, both world's beginner protection is 4 days.

DeletedUser

Hey folks.

For me, I'm prob going to take it easy and fly solo. I've forgotten more about this game than I thought I had (used to play on Omicron a long time ago) so fiddling around dealing with allies would just be an added distraction atm lol.

Planning to just see what happens and hey if a nice sounding alliance comes along that aint an ALL CAPS name or something daft sounding, I might join them, but no plans to hunt one yet :)

GL HF all, let's try to pretend its not speed 1 :D

Edit - Oh and since it's no conquests, I'll prob be looking for another world to start with conq as well. But I'll stick around here for the lols.