So, Who is playing?

DeletedUser21774

35 Player limit. So been there and Soooooooooooo done that. Rank as it comes.

Triad can't fit, so they'll probably play under the name of the serene gold trading team that was on the rim in Zancle.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43626

Triad can't fit, so they'll probably play under the name of the serene gold trading team that was on the rim in Zancle.

Agree with Diana, Triad was never really very big, but due to great players and fantastic leadership, they keep winning worlds that they join in on.
That being said, 35 cap is too low for all the former players of their last world, which were a few more than back on Oropos when we taught Immortals the true meaning of being rimmed by the small kid in the play ground. So guess we'll wait until a the right world comes along

DeletedUser51129

Guess three times who bought those resources.

DeletedUser21774

Guess three times who bought those resources.

I was able to pay for Administrator for a year off the gold paid me by those rimmer alliances. For the life of me, I don't know what they did with the resources.

DeletedUser46315

Any other decent players? Just joined hoping for a nice fight. I'll try not to retire just before my alliance wins world this time

DeletedUser51129

I was able to pay for Administrator for a year off the gold paid me by those rimmer alliances. For the life of me, I don't know what they did with the resources.
Previously yiu said they were gold trading and now you saying they bought from you? Just wow

DeletedUser22343

Hey guys, decided to come back to grepo after a long absence :pro: I played long ago on Juktas, Thebes, and Pella.. and a little on the US server when it first came out. I'm out on the W edge of O35.. hopefully I can knock of the rust and start causing some terror when my bp ends! :p

DeletedUser41523

Just unretired and dropped in too. Thought not playing very seriously.

Ryann16

Strategos
Dropped in a few days ago, also coming out of retirement. Wouldnt happen to be in o43 would you TSF?

DeletedUser41523

Nah I landed in 034. Simming until they open a decent world.

DeletedUser47128

No decent player would want to waste their time in a speed 1 world. Speed 3 yes!!!!!!!! Speed 4 Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!