So who's reading what??

DeletedUser49162

Just interested in what ye are all reading. I'm just about to start the James Bond collection by Ian Fleming. Recently finished The Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien

2017-10-25_2139.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51423

I'm currently rereading the All Souls trilogy by Deborah Harkness.

DeletedUser49162

Sounds interesting. I've never heard of it before

DeletedUser54192

Recently went back to The Belgariad series and The Malloreon series, by David Eddings. I've actually been using city names from those books for some of my city names in Grepolis.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Started reading the Dark Tower series about a month ago in preparation for the upcoming movie and have thus far made it through the first 3 and am on book 4. It is such a strange series even considering what King normally rights.

dianices

Phrourach
if you get the chance, altho the original is near impossible to late, get a reprint of the 1200 page lord of the rings. once you've been through it even part way, everything else from tolkein and gaigax starts to make more sense.

Varun

Strategos
if you get the chance, altho the original is near impossible to late, get a reprint of the 1200 page lord of the rings. once you've been through it even part way, everything else from tolkein and gaigax starts to make more sense.

I have read it.

DeletedUser44027

I missed Farenheight 451 during my "Classic Dystopian Literature" phase, but it's a thought-provoking read so far. Definitely a book that has only gotten better with time, although a lot of dystopian novels tend to.

DeletedUser50332

I've just finished reading The Mersault Investigations by Kamel Daoud, which was great!

It was based on Albert Camus's The Stranger. In Camus book, a man is killed and we never know anything about this man aside from the fact that he is called 'The Arab'. So, Daoud's book follows the story of the Algerian family of the deceased man and their quest for justice.

DeletedUser36697

Been reading Jack Whyte for the last bit just finished Stephen Lawhead..
Dystopian Movies Just watched Soylent Green, ,, I saw when it first came out and decided I would have all the memories from euthanasia scene for Edward G. Robinson. Got most of them.......... Earth as it was......
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

DeletedUser51423

Currently reading The Dresden Files, because you know cant get enough magic infused with life. Totally taking book recommendations, as i need to stock up on books for summer and i usually read about a book a day.