So whos still here and whats happening in Epsilon

DeletedUser1405

Just a quick thread to see who is still with us as its gone dead in here of late. I know there are a few mini campaigns going on still so lets here who's doing what.

DeletedUser19523

Im still there its getting really small its gonna drop soon :( it was my starting world. the main alliance is still LoO. but my alliance The Savages, is growing and we are growing fast i think there will be a war soon, another war. a really really really really really big war. also Seriously Enlightened collapsed.

DeletedUser

I like slapping dodouk around you would think for being the #1 player he would play better.

DeletedUser

Yeah mate;) I moved up about ten ranks today just from the amount of people going ghost.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Uft man, How you been anyway? looks like a tonne went down since I left.

DeletedUser

could anyone give me an epsilon account enga is asking in game if i can but if anyone on the forum is willing i would love to get back to epsilon

Lugosi

Strategos
I no longer have to use vacation mode on any worlds as I never get attacked although its been like that for a year but then again I wouldn't care if I got attacked as Grepo is boring. Rank 3 in Ocean 37 :cool:

DeletedUser27793

ocean 37 that was a good place back then
i have been in epsilon nearly from the start(it was my first world too)
i have been in ile basilike then to bowes foundation then republic of isles and to pathfinders then i deleted my account
and it was real fun i would luv to be back but the 2.0 version dint allow me to :( after i came back

DeletedUser4064

Im still there its getting really small its gonna drop soon :( it was my starting world. the main alliance is still LoO. but my alliance The Savages, is growing and we are growing fast i think there will be a war soon, another war. a really really really really really big war. also Seriously Enlightened collapsed.

That was a seriously unenlightened post. The only thing The Savages have done is run. Run fast and run hard. It is a pity people deleted their accounts as there could still be a lot of fun.