So, you've just become an Evil Overlord. Now what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser12667

You mean you know how to +rep someone

(heartattack) is happening

Really dude(or dudette), been seein your posts here in the last little bit. I really think you need to lighten up and chill. Otherwise you may actually have a heart attack for real:eek:

You may be all that and some, hats off to ya if you are cause I dont know. Nor do I care:rolleyes: But honestly, what have you gained in RL from being the super awesome grepo player? I am gonna guess nothing. And I bet I am right:eek: So with that being said, why do you feel the need to try to put yourself on a pedistal like you are something we should worship? Fact of the matter is, those who are humble are the ones people tend to respect. So now you say, I dont care if people respect me. You may say such, but if it was true then you would be a little more humble than you are. So again I say, you really need to chill out.

Cant we all just be friends:cool:

DeletedUser

Every one please send a + rep to HILOP for hes great words.

I dont have to tell you all i have did in this world but if you would like i can pm you the long list achievements i have been blessed to succeed in. Just to get you going you can ask anyone in EN or OCC that i do more outside of grepo then the common man. You may spend your 8 hour work day at a desk drinking you coffee and eating donuts. Maybe that's why you play grepo i don't know. I am a personal trainer so that should bring some light to your eyes on what i look like. I do strength and conditioning for high schools and college players. I would run circles around you buddy. Started my own businesses when i was 14 that are still going.

Now that u have a teaser of what i do lets see how all mighty you are buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Every one please send a + rep to HILOP for hes great words.

I dont have to tell you all i have did in this world but if you would like i can pm you the long list achievements i have been blessed to succeed in. Just to get you going you can ask anyone in EN or OCC that i do more outside of grepo then the common man. You may spend your 8 hour work day at a desk drinking you coffee and eating donuts. Maybe that's why you play grepo i don't know. I am a personal trainer so that should bring some light to your eyes on what i look like. I do strength and conditioning for high schools and college players. I would run circles around you buddy. Started my own businesses when i was 14 that are still going.

Now that u have a teaser of what i do lets see how all mighty you are buddy.

Hmm Ginger BEER.

Ps No one cares.

Gosh I miss Jennesis. Even Ethan. :eek:

DeletedUser

Really dude(or dudette), been seein your posts here in the last little bit. I really think you need to lighten up and chill. Otherwise you may actually have a heart attack for real:eek:

You may be all that and some, hats off to ya if you are cause I dont know. Nor do I care:rolleyes: But honestly, what have you gained in RL from being the super awesome grepo player? I am gonna guess nothing. And I bet I am right:eek: So with that being said, why do you feel the need to try to put yourself on a pedistal like you are something we should worship? Fact of the matter is, those who are humble are the ones people tend to respect. So now you say, I dont care if people respect me. You may say such, but if it was true then you would be a little more humble than you are. So again I say, you really need to chill out.

Cant we all just be friends:cool:

Wise words, + rep for you. I think grepolis is a nice game, it really can teach you a thing or two if you let it...but allowing it to take over your life is never a good idea. Don't let who you are in grepolis define who you are in real life. The purpose of grepolis should not be to turn someone into an evil overlord. The purpose of grepolis should be to allow people to have fun, meet friends, and learn.

DeletedUser12667

Ok, you are a personal trainer. Well so am I. I also have a fitness degree and a nutrition degree. Multiple competition awards as well. But fitness is not my main source of income, just a little something I do because I enjoy it. As a matter of fact, my career as a diesel tech is also something I do because I enjoy it. So I am always striving to improve myself in my career and my hobby(that you do for a living). So if you wanna attempt to run circles around me feel free to try I am game for the fun. And lets say you do run circles around me, I would say that is awesome congrats dude.

I am not trying to beat my chest and say I am the better man. If that is the goal, then I will gladly step aside and let you claim that title. You may have a business and make more money than me, again hats off to you I am proud of you. And if that is so, and you have all that going for you, do you really feel the need to post so negativly? And if you find you cant bring yourself to like me, then I will not loose sleep over it. Do I want you to not like me, not really, but that is your choice to make not mine.

PS: no need to pm me your massive amounts of achievements you have in the game or in RL. If you ask me my opinion, those who achieve little and treat others with respect have accomplished more than those who have done lots with unfriendly attitudes. And this has nothing to do with the game, so if you wanna respond do so in a PM.

DeletedUser26213

I'm still here Arx :eek:

And Bangbros, nobody cares what your RL is like, what matters here is how well you play.

DeletedUser

You mean you know how to +rep someone
anybody who deserves it, friend or foe. good posts get + rep, bad ones get - rep (that explains why you've only got red from me)

(heartattack) is happening
it's a pleasure, bellellellellon :cool: - please send your thank you gifts to www.celebrategoodtimes.org (courier fee will be refunded)

Started my own businesses when i was 14 that are still going.
you must be really smart.

DeletedUser

Ethan. Please dont make me open details about you. You have a strange system of -rep. You do that even to the word "Peace". Never seen any player to speak so much like you and in every case de-reping without any specific reason. Makes me believe nothing spoken or written by you should be taken seriously. Would always -rep you if i had possibility.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.

DeletedUser

Sweet a RL match! Im a leader of a third world nation (well I will be after the coup). Im nearly 9 ft tall and had 2 jobs by time I turned 3 yrs old. On a clear day I can smell the color topaz. I am so awesome :p

images

DeletedUser17088

I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany

I am also featured in the previous posters picture

DeletedUser

I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal. People know me.

I once taught a German Sheppard to bark in Spanish. I am the most interesting man in the world. Stay thirsty my friends.

DeletedUser

PS: no need to pm me your massive amounts of achievements you have in the game or in RL. If you ask me my opinion, those who achieve little and treat others with respect have accomplished more than those who have done lots with unfriendly attitudes. And this has nothing to do with the game, so if you wanna respond do so in a PM.
So I don't play on this world and was just kind of looking through the forums and found this interesting little thread. But this is one of the more intelligent things I have ever read on grepo forums. It seems alot of you in here would do well to try applying this to your life. A little bit of respect and some manners go a long way.

Status
Not open for further replies.