So..

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser5554

Things have quieted down a lot now that it's just MOS and BoM outfront for the most part...No loud mouthed rivals or crazy noobs making glourious claims of taking over the world. Anyone got anything interesting to share?

DeletedUser

I recently saved a bunch of money on my car insurance!!

DeletedUser5554

where at? i need to actually get an insurance policy they figured out i had a license finally haha

DeletedUser

been watching other forums? Today in Zakros, Prosper Pwnr had this to say:

Prosper Pwnr said:
Rising Nation
Hey Im the founder of rising nation...and that Ninja guy that was sent in was pretty sly. good thing I have his name in pella and I will get my Chosen Few friends to hunt him down. But in the mean time I would definatly like to see these MRA's leave they are getting annoying.

Thoughts?

DeletedUser5554

sounds like i should go and point out TCF has about as much power here as an infant has power over his parents :)

DeletedUser

Zakros is fun, MRA hunting alliance that infiltrate MRA's and disband them. :)

DeletedUser

That would be RAVE!! The MOS of this server, if i do say so myself.

DeletedUser

Zakros is fun, MRA hunting alliance that infiltrate MRA's and disband them. :)

every world is fun at the beginning and the rebels always come out claiming they will hunt down MRAs. Give it a month and that world forum will be deserted like many others with similar noob settings.

DeletedUser5554

lets face it theres not much fun on 1 speed's once you finish trolling...hell the only reason i chill on hyperborea because when i light up that external all the forum goers get so mad :)

DeletedUser

every world is fun at the beginning and the rebels always come out claiming they will hunt down MRAs. Give it a month and that world forum will be deserted like many others with similar noob settings.
Not just claimes over there Tyrone, Rave has killed two already, pretty sure they are working on more as we speak. :)

DeletedUser

Not just claimes over there Tyrone, Rave has killed two already, pretty sure they are working on more as we speak. :)

they are working? Something tells me you are one of the ninjas that disbanded the second MRA. That something is your name on the screenshot after the MRA got pwned.

DeletedUser

they are working? Something tells me you are one of the ninjas that disbanded the second MRA. That something is your name on the screenshot after the MRA got pwned.
What ever do you mean? I would never do suck a thing? :)

DeletedUser

stop trolling noobs and fight us properly here! I've been trolling you guys for weeks and only got 3 attacks. What else can I do? It's getting boring.

DeletedUser

I agree with Tyrone, speed 1 servers and servers with morale generally seem to not have as high as quality of player and are much easier to dominate. Non morale servers are generally more competitive and bring out the best players, especially conquest.

DeletedUser5554

yeah not gonna lie the best quality of teams you see are no moral conquest servers the sad thing about all worlds now is they die so fast. Used to be teams could come from no where and win fights against note worthy opponents and that afterawhile most the top 12 would have tons of pride and fighting ability.

Now theres TSL, TCF, LoPE, Dark Knights. etc thats the list of alliances that should be dead by now.

on the flip side theres MOS, BoM, Soul Stealers, and Legend of Beletorres which are note worthy top 12's

And alliances that didn't live up to their rep or standards: Luminecsent (no offense boys), Silver (no offense boys AND gals), HaVoC, 303 Fighter Sqaudran and so on.

Finally we have our up and coming alliances: which seems to be Play for keeps and Roothawgs.

It used to be you had to watch your back all the way down to the 20th ranking roughly...now you really just have to watch out for #1 or if your number #1 you have to worry about whole worlds rising up...and even public coalitions usually consist of poor quality alliances Like LoPE or WE.

DeletedUser

I agree with you totally nod. They should slow down the pace of new world launches. Players just hop from old to new worlds like no tomorrow. Yes I came here from gamma but I am still fighting hard in gamma until the end. I promised myself I would not be rimmed by the alliances that bore down on my team and we lasted. we lasted until the end. My only worry here in Pella is that my hope for a "Gamma 2.0" is a false one and that this world will die faster than a gerbil in a microwave!

DeletedUser

I play a world similar to Zakros and somehow I'm the second best player there even though I'm not even taking it seriously. The external forum is dead since all active posters bailed like they normally do. I see the same future for Zakros. All those elite pre-made alliances like Rave will be gone soon enough after they have their fun with noobs. Kind of sad actually.

I agree with you totally nod. They should slow down the pace of new world launches. Players just hop from old to new worlds like no tomorrow. Yes I came here from gamma but I am still fighting hard in gamma until the end. I promised myself I would not be rimmed by the alliances that bore down on my team and we lasted. we lasted until the end. My only worry here in Pella is that my hope for a "Gamma 2.0" is a false one and that this world will die faster than a gerbil in a microwave!
To be honest, I expected a hell of a lot more from Pella when I came here. The start of the server was mad fun, but then it just feels like we are going nowhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22343

Darn MoS are killing the server taking the fun away like a bully taking baby's candy!! lol