So..

• Thread starter DeletedUser5554
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Darn MoS are killing the server taking the fun away like a bully taking baby's candy!! lol

ikr. its stupid, because on every world, there is a Mass recruitment alliance that just goes and screws everyone up. All of the smaller alliances are disbanded and turned into farms. I'm tired of this happening so often.

DeletedUser

Oh nodcrush, you know you want to scream that you are about to conquer this world yourself.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I did the first major disband in Zakros, was puuuurtty fun!

I heard "someone" is working on another disband right now ;)

DeletedUser

Yeah a few of us are teaming up on Zakros to take out an alliance whose name I will not say, cause then the plan will be ruined :D

DeletedUser

Lol its probably us, most people are jealous of rave and don't like us

DeletedUser5554

I agree with you totally nod. They should slow down the pace of new world launches. Players just hop from old to new worlds like no tomorrow. Yes I came here from gamma but I am still fighting hard in gamma until the end. I promised myself I would not be rimmed by the alliances that bore down on my team and we lasted. we lasted until the end. My only worry here in Pella is that my hope for a "Gamma 2.0" is a false one and that this world will die faster than a gerbil in a microwave!

pretty much the story...old servers MOS would have been challenged big time because everyone wanted the top spot due to the fact "next time" was often a month and a half away and not always ideal. Also gamma had20k-30k players on it for almost a year. and only dropped to 10k a year and a half later when everyone and their mother would get on a new world weekly. hence why theres no fight left in most alliances on worlds save one or two.

DeletedUser

I for one would vote for them releasing worlds in batches. 4 new worlds every 6 months, one for everyone's taste. This way people would stay in one world for longer!

DeletedUser5554

I wouldn't say every 6 months maybe every 3 months. If it took 6 months people would probably quit once rimmed.

DeletedUser22343

ikr. its stupid, because on every world, there is a Mass recruitment alliance that just goes and screws everyone up. All of the smaller alliances are disbanded and turned into farms. I'm tired of this happening so often.

MoS is deff not a MRA fool

DeletedUser19042

Now theres TSL, TCF, LoPE, Dark Knights. etc thats the list of alliances that should be dead by now.

on the flip side theres MOS, BoM, Soul Stealers, and Legend of Beletorres which are note worthy top 12's

And alliances that didn't live up to their rep or standards: Luminecsent (no offense boys), Silver (no offense boys AND gals), HaVoC, 303 Fighter Sqaudran and so on.

Sorry to say so but I do not agree with one part. I think Silver DOES deserve to be in the top-12. They are a good alliance. And I'm sure that if they hadn't crushed in war with MoS they would be an AWESOME alliance. But I think you'll all have to agree that an alliance that gets in war with MoS at this stage has no chance to survive. And that's it.
But that doesn't mean that they aren't a good alliance. Next to BoM and MoS I would definately consider Silver as an alliance to join.

Further, I think White Eagles also deserve a note on the top-12 remarks. They have beaten my alliance AoE on a very effective way. Their cooperation is just great, teamwork (almost the same as cooperation) is great as well. And they communicate with each other very good. They have high avarage of points, not much players and a very good BP rank.

However I agree with you on the other alliances..

Just my 2 cents...

RTS

PS: lately I wasn't very active on these forums anymore, but that will change soon! ;)
Master spammer will be back!

DeletedUser5554

I didn't list WE as good because they have disappointed us all so far. Their biggest win is slipping into a guy who wasn't on at that point in time for whatever reason and we found out with 2 hours left. Other than that they have a note worthy defense and 2 power players but nothing entirely impressive.

I didn't say Silver didn't deserve it they got there so they obviously deserve it...they didn't however live up to the expectations i would have had for them. When i heard those two were going at it i thought it would be a good fight. So far Ella and yank are the only note worthy guys...Khyeo ran for his LIFE into 56 even Ella didn't know what was going on there..

DeletedUser19042

You might have a point there...;)

Don't really know much about those northern wars...:/